Special Rice Crispy Treats

Hash

First off let me mention that I made the cannabutter for these treats with vaped bud, As long as you dont vape your bud till' its black (which is just stupid), then there are plenty of trichomes left over for making hash or cooking, which is one more reason why I love vaporizers.

Your going to need,
A Baking Pan.
At least 1/4 cup of Cannabutter.
At least 40 Marshmellows. (1 bag).
A large saucepan.
And one box of rice cripy treats.

Ok after you have made your cannabutter and its been left in the fridge overnight it should look like this.
Cannabutter1.JPG

Take the tupperware hold it upside down over the sink and force the cannabutter out by squeezing the sides, let the waste water drain down the sink and place the butter in a bowl.

It should look like this now
Cannabutter3.JPG

Now mash the cannabutter into a microwave safe dish/cup like this
Cannabutter5.JPG

And put it in the microwave on low heat, take out when cannabutter is fully melted. It should look like this.
MeltedCannaButter1.JPG

Now decide how much cannabutter you want to add to the mix, The recipe calls for 1/4 cup but this is hardly enough to get you "baked" so if you do add more then the recipe calls for make sure you even that out by adding more marshmellows and rice crispy treats. Here I used about 2/3 cups cannabutter.

Pour the melted cannabutter into a large saucepan over low heat and then add the marshmellows. Stir the marshmellows until fully melted.
MarshMellowYum.JPG

When the marshmellows have fully melted turn off the stove and quickly add the rice crispy's, Stir until the marshmellows are evenly mixed with the rice crispy's and quickly pour the entire mix into a baking pan.

Let it cool down for a bit, cut and enjoy!
SpecialTreats1.JPG

Nice pics man.... they look yummy....

Looks Pretty Good......I Hope I Make This For Halloween For The Kids! lol...
hope i try it soon. Tnx For This Info ...This Is Great... Looks Very Yummy.

I just made some and put some chopped chocolate and mint chips in there SO GOOD! I also brushed some extra cannabutter on the top for added effect. YUM!

Nice cant wait to do this soon...cookies, brownies, and now rice crispy treats..just have to learn to make hash and hash oil and im set

Back
Top Bottom