Spicy White Devil CFL Grow

Healthy cutting = healthy clone, pretty basic. But it doesn't mean a weak cutting won't still turn into a nice strong lady, just helps your chances. As far as moving branches I would say that's no problem, but if there is a leaf that's really in the way, pull it.

Hi Thawk,

Thanks for your help!

I understand. It would be better not to rely so much on fortune. I'm open for all recommendations and nothing is set in stone here. In the end there should be positive net outcome, without too much guesswork. The best would be if someone has run a comparison and/or has some experiance to share. If clones from lower branch cuttings yield quite alot less, or do not even root well, then it would be better to use the upper branches, while removing the lower branches later in flower after making sure they do not yield much. Depth penetration of my 250w 2700K CFL is an issue here to take into account.

Thanks for your help on the branch order question. I pulled some branches ontop of the fan leaves yesterday and they look quite alot better today.

On the weekend I was going to start with the pipe cleaner artwork :)

Hi Buddies !!

It's Day 32 (!) of veg (hope I got that right :) )

Today's update: Photoshooting

Edit: too stupid to use the new insert picture function ...
Links below:

DSC_003671.jpg

DSC_003881.jpg

DSC_0033151.jpg

And here comes little miss sunshine (Caramelo):

DSC_003571.jpg

Sorry pictures are not of the best quality, since they were mobile snapshots ...

As soon as my pipecleaners arrive I will bend her abit and post some pics ... Meanwhile she can recover a bit from the light interruption ...

Have a good weekend everyone! :peace:

:tokin:

Back
Top Bottom