My Second Grow 1200w Power Plant

Re: My second grow 1200w Power plant.

SmokinJoeTX and mrgreengenes cheers for the kind words here's another little update.

These are pictures taken just after i lst'd for the second time the first time i pulled the plant to the side of the pot then let it grow a bit then i re tied it so the plant is going round the side of the pot almost at a right angle.

Image044.jpg

Image0431.jpg

Image045.jpg

Image0421.jpg

Image0402.jpg

These pictures are 4 days old now and they have really grown since its a little jungle in there. i will do another update soon.

Subscribed.. and remind me not to let you borrow my bathroom ;)

lol yeah that be worse then pissing on your toilet seat or leaving a floater :).

nice to have you aboard! Ive found your grows the most influential on this side i think the fact our set ups are similar makes your grows nice to replicate parts of i was really impressed with your lst'n skills.

Subscribed.. and remind me not to let you borrow my bathroom ;)

I'm saving that bathtub picture as a prime example of: "it could be worse" in case my wife gets in a snit about the state of the indoor experiment. But the reps I left are for the grow! Thanks for the LST update. :peace:

Ive untied the strings and tonight i will probably tie alot of the branches to the sides to open up the plants a bit and put my other 600w light in i don't have 2 MH bulbs so i will be using 1 MH and 1 hps and rotating the plants round every day or two. i want to eventually full up pretty much all the space in my tent but also trying to waste as little light as possible. My other option was to use 1 or 2 250w cfl's to start to open things up.

Image048.jpg

wow lookin GOOD brother.. our plants are like the same age, n i jus untied as well (whoa)

i like that 2nd tie of 90degrees, plants look great... really stoked to see your tent F-I-L-L up ya!

+rep for lst

Things are looking good Dr...

Locked in

How u finding the Canna nutes? this is my 3rd grow with them i'm starting soon, used an nft system the last 2 and had no problems with the canna aqua nutes at all. Built a flood and drain system now and brought myself a tent (though it's nothing on yours).

Your from the U.K right? same here North South East or West?

Peace Bro.

To everyone thats showing interest in my grow sorry i haven't done a update in ages ive had my internet cut off and the only place i can use the internet now is round my mates house but i have been taking pictures so expect a big update soon.

I posted this to your last grow journal.. I just wanted to enquire about the 100mm extractor fan. I just wanted to know if your'e running the fan to cool both tubes and if you are does the fan suffer from any overheating etc?? Cheers for your time.

ahhh transplanting what a bloody mess it was! because i was mixing 2 different types of soil and some dolomite lime together i had to do it in my bath tub i put in 2 50l bags of plagron light mix and 1 50l bag of canna terra pro plus so that's 150 liters of messy soil in my bath.

If I had even mentioned using the bathtub to mix in my old place, my ex would have castrated me!

hi again mate, following this one, i have done powerplant a few times now, and its a great smoke/ yielder, and easy to maintain.
I have done my latest grow using some netting, and bending techniques etc, and have 4 under a 600w light.
I am now doing big buddha blue cheese, and wondered, do i start the lst, while in grow? i only grow them to about 10 -12 inches tall,before i put them into flower, as my grow tent is small, should i do this as soon as they are big enough ? and top them aswel?
also guys, how much do you think you should trim fan leaves while doing these methods?
i may start a journal on the blue cheese as they are only about 4-5 inches tall at present.

hi again mate, following this one, i have done powerplant a few times now, and its a great smoke/ yielder, and easy to maintain.
I have done my latest grow using some netting, and bending techniques etc, and have 4 under a 600w light.
I am now doing big buddha blue cheese, and wondered, do i start the lst, while in grow? i only grow them to about 10 -12 inches tall,before i put them into flower, as my grow tent is small, should i do this as soon as they are big enough ? and top them aswel?
also guys, how much do you think you should trim fan leaves while doing these methods?
i may start a journal on the blue cheese as they are only about 4-5 inches tall at present.

Do it mate would love to see a blue cheese journal

i will mate, gonna do it today, also gonna lst for the first time, will do pics and get it posted later!

Those plant really progressing fast!!!

And this photo is just epic!!!:D i was done allmost same but only on my ground in room and not with 150 l. of soil but with 100 l. ^^

Waiting updates!! :D~~~
Awesome set up will be following grow ....Great strains!
This picture made me laugh cause my girl gets upset when there is a little perlite in the kitchen sink after rinsing it. +reps brother grower!
soil_bath.jpg

Hello every one i have some very sad news about this grow. Basically i found out my girlfriend who i was living with cheated on me (fucking whore!) so i had to give my plants away and chop a few down it was one of the hardest things I'd ever had to do especially after all the hard work money care and attention i put in to them. But hopefully i will have a new place to get started up again soon and as usual i will be sharing my grow with every one. it took me along time to even go on this site because it makes me feel sick that im not currently growing as i find it so rewarding!!

i know this may sound bad, but thats better than what I thought had happened, I thought you had been busted!!
glad you are ok... and look forward to a new grow soon!

Back
Top Bottom