Spirituality in smoke..

johnny bone

Hey ya'all. I just replied to thread that I started on introdouce your self forum.I asked that we all pray for our soldiers overseas. I'm asking that all you stoners on 420 talk do the same, I sure would like to have them home burnin one with us.astala. johnny bone.

ok......I dont know how to relpy to this thread, just because I dont want to offend anyone. First off I do not support the war and the choices our president has made in reguards to the war. I feel bad for the sodiers, but it was their decision. We did not have a draft...therefore all soldiers went on their own terms. Again some might say I'm being selfish because they are fighting for us (the everyday man). But I dont feel this way, I never asked them to go fight for me, because I was never in support of the war to begin with. Anyways, I could go off for like pages on this topic, but I wont. I'll see what others have to say.....

I always hope for their safety, mainly because my brother is in boot atm in georgia, but i also dotn support the war, i mean if we took the money we have spent so far and used that money in the ghettos and on health care this country would live up to its super power name

Back
Top Bottom