Sponsored seed banks

Jackalope

It has been a while since I browsed through the sponsor's here. Lots of people ask about seed banks. Wow there are lots more seed companies than before. Even some of the bad ones have been run off now.

Seriously if you can't find a seed to grow from the sponsors here it isn't out there. While Seedsman is the only one I have tried as of yet I plan to try more. I was planning on trying them all but there is too damn many nowadays lol. I have looked at the sites though. Every breeder that needs to be there is. I have used lots of companies over the years. This new legal age we live in now is totally different.

With support right here now there really isn't any reason to use any of the other companies. All the genetics needed are there.

Always remember. Genetics are everything. Cheap and free are cool. True quality doesn't come cheap. You don't have to break the bank. Just be sure to buy the best you can afford it is worth it in the long run.

Buying genetics is one thing. Protecting those genetics are another. I usually have a plan if I know I have males showing up.

Old Salt is very right. No need to continue buying seeds forever. Seed banks area great way to find quality genetics. Once you have those genetics. There are lots of ways to protect your investment. Whether it be by keeping a mother plant or by making seeds.

The new Feminized seed market is out there for people who just want to grow and go. They simplify things by giving you only females but they limit what you can do with them. You still have options to keep the genetics.

Great plants and phenos can be found anywhere. Regular strains are where most incredible phenos are found. For every incredible female in a strain. There is probably a male counterpart that is similar to it.

You have to remember. At least a 1/4 of all strains out there. Are just a great pheno someone found in another persons F-1 Hybrid.

So much to talk about in the seed market. This thread was mostly just letting people know how easy it is now days to deal with sponsor companies.

Genetics have never been this easy to get. With so many companies out there these days it is hard to choose. I was just letting people know that they really don't need to look any further for seeds. Companies AND support right here.

Lots of people don't realize how long lots of people have had to go with no support at all.

Back
Top Bottom