Spotted leaves

MiOutdoorsman

Hi all 420 members. I am a new grower and I have 5 plants 27 days old. One has spotted leaves and another one has some clawing. The spotted one seems to be getting worse. I'm thinking it may need some calmag which I'm picking up tomorrow. Here's the info on my grow . It's in FFOF soil, ph'd water, under 2 mars 300 LEDs. No extra nutes. Temps stays between 75 - 78 , Rh around 50. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
420-magazine-mobile818889995.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1828706818.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2000787591.jpg
420-magazine-mobile806075399.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I've seen this before and it's usually when I remove plants from my high humidity cloning dome to my regular humidity grow tent. You said that you rh has been steady so I'm probably wrong on what causes it. As long as it isn't spreading to new leaves she should be fine. Mine didn't spread but the spots got dryer and uglier with time. She ended up fine and never showed any new spots.. Cal/Mag is always a good idea. It's easier to prevent a deficiency than to fix a deficiency... best of luck and your plants look really good. I she a few odd leaves to but she'll probably grow out of that soon.. hope that helps..

Thanks two. I'm going to pick up some calmag and fox farm grow big nutes tomorrow. I'll start with the calmag and give it a week or so to see if it helps. If so then maybe the nutes. Does that sound like a good plan to you

Thanks twox. Spell check gets me every time. Lol

Lol, me too... Spell check gets a little wonky sometimes.

Your plan sounds good. Just go light on the grow nutes at first to see how she likes it. Ocean forest is some strong soil so they may not want any yet. Your plants look nice and green so they're probably feeding off of your soil still. As long as you start light with the grow nutes you should be good. Yes on the cal mag especially if your using purified water....

Started feeding them cal mag last night. Hopefully the spots clear up

Back
Top Bottom