Spotting, yellowing and drying issues on bottom leaves

sweetlow

Sup guys! I am having this issue and i cannot pinpoint exaclty what is wrong...maybe someone had similar issues and can help me out. I am growing Fast Buds autos, Crystal Meth and Northern Express. I am currently at day 22. They have been having these spotting, yellowing and drying issues on bottom leaves for a while now. When it first started i thought it was magnesium def since i use RO water so started watering with epsom salt.....but no joy. I now think it might be potassium def but I am unsure. I am using biobizz nute line, currently at 3/4 strength with bio-grow alongside bio-heaven (2ml). I was thinking to water with some bloom fert to increase potassium but I am unsure. Any input will be greatly appreciated. Here are some pics of how it progresses:

12298147_1075716989129724_591910911_o.jpg
12311825_1075717205796369_1528608686_o.jpg
12297891_1075717065796383_640753821_o.jpg

Cheers

Re: Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Sup guys! I am having this issue and i cannot pinpoint exaclty what is wrong...maybe someone had similar issues and can help me out. I am growing Fast Buds autos, Crystal Meth and Northern Express. I am currently at day 22. They have been having these spotting, yellowing and drying issues on bottom leaves for a while now. When it first started i thought it was magnesium def since i use RO water so started watering with epsom salt.....but no joy. I now think it might be potassium def but I am unsure. I am using biobizz nute line, currently at 3/4 strength with bio-grow alongside bio-heaven (2ml). I was thinking to water with some bloom fert to increase potassium but I am unsure. Any input will be greatly appreciated. Here are some pics of how it progresses:

12298147_1075716989129724_591910911_o.jpg
12311825_1075717205796369_1528608686_o.jpg
12297891_1075717065796383_640753821_o.jpg

Cheers

Hey buddy, I would immediately stop adding nutes & just use ph'd water for a while. Then only add 1/4 strength & watch how they react. You could also add some cal/mag now & then. 3/4 strength as your using now is far too much at this stage. To give you an idea...I use 1/4 strength throughout the entire grow except in full bloom when I might increase it by a little but its never more than 1/2 strength. Also I strongly suggest adding nutes once a week, not every watering. Good luck.
:Namaste:

Hey buddy, I would immediately stop adding nutes & just use ph'd water for a while. Then only add 1/4 strength & watch how they react. You could also add some cal/mag now & then. 3/4 strength as your using now is far too much at this stage. To give you an idea...I use 1/4 strength throughout the entire grow except in full bloom when I might increase it by a little but its never more than 1/2 strength. Also I strongly suggest adding nutes once a week, not every watering. Good luck.

Thanks. I will go ahead and try that out and see how they react to it. The thing though is, I think those burns started before I started actually giving them bio-grow. About a week after sprout i just gave them root juice and bio-heaven. I will feed them just water on this next watering and take it from there.

Cheers

Hey Richard...I tried stopping nutes and just watered but no joy...I think its ph issue to be honest as I am not measuring ph (dont have the tool yet). When I stopped the nutes, they just lightened bad so I kicked them back in high gear...haha...I am now in bloom at 2ml grow/2.5 ml bloom/2.5 top max and today added a little epsom salt in. The burn seem to have slowed down but it is still present. Through my reading and research these couple weeks looks to me my soil might be off...needs a bit of lime. I am about to start my next grow soon and I will try another base soil I think and see if the problems persist or what not.

Cheers

I also use BioBizz nute line with biobizz allmix soil. I wouldn't use the bloom or topmax until the plant is in flower as she won't be needing much phosphorus till then and an excess of it in the soil can cause a lockout of mag. (done it myself) I feed at every other watering loosly following there feeding schedule. I don't ph anything anymore as the soil is buffered to a ph of 6.6.

I also use BioBizz nute line with biobizz allmix soil. I wouldn't use the bloom or topmax until the plant is in flower as she won't be needing much phosphorus till then and an excess of it in the soil can cause a lockout of mag. (done it myself) I feed at every other watering loosly following there feeding schedule. I don't ph anything anymore as the soil is buffered to a ph of 6.6.

Sup man...thanks for the input. Yea my grow is pretty bad at the moment...they are abt 50 days in and the yellowing just wont stop its crazy...these past weeks it been more crazy. I didnt measure ph at all though during this grow and I am pretty sure it is ph issue at this point but its too late in for anything. Just hoping they push through these last 20 sumthing days. I will get a ph meter for my next grow and make sure my ph is on point. I dont have access to biobizz soil though and have to make my own soil, thats why my ph is messed up plus its hard to get all the soil amendments to balance ph around here...haha...peace

Back
Top Bottom