Spraying for white powdery mildew!

JWPcinders

Helllllooo everyone, so I came into a so far very small powdery mildew problem. I sprayed my plants this morning with 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to a quart of water. I have read that is is safe to spray buds with it aswell. What are your thoughts on spraying buds with that mixture?

’sup JWP,

Never had to apply this solution, but it’s better than using neem or spinosad etc. (Not that neem or spinosad are used for pm anyway)

I always bud wash, but what I do is more of a bud soak. 3 buckets clean water I don’t do the baking soda & lemon juice deal. Each branch gets held under for a minute or two in each of the buckets, them move to next bucket, etc. There is a hydrogen peroxide version of the bud wash too that is specifically for washing PM out.

Just wash them and it should be fine, but please wait for more input

’sup JWP,

Never had to apply this solution, but it’s better than using neem or spinosad etc. (Not that neem or spinosad are used for pm anyway)

I always bud wash, but what I do is more of a bud soak. 3 buckets clean water I don’t do the baking soda & lemon juice deal. Each branch gets held under for a minute or two in each of the buckets, them move to next bucket, etc. There is a hydrogen peroxide version of the bud wash too that is specifically for washing PM out.

Just wash them and it should be fine, but please wait for more input
Okay! I may have to wash them then!

Back
Top Bottom