mikmike12468

Hello everyone. Ive been wanting to try out some of square one genetics strains but I can not for the life of me find any in my area. Do any one know of a reliable place where I can order their seeds from that ships to the USA. Ive already looked at the black dog reserve website and it ALWAYS sold out. (the site also seems kinda sketchy.... Im just saying). If any one can help it will be greatly appreciated.

Looks like a 'chucker - get some parent stock (or grow a half-dozen plants and call them parent stock), use some to pollinate the others, self a couple, collect the seeds, and sell them. Maybe he'll get a bigger tent breeding facility in the future and start producing more than the few thousand seeds that one small pollinated plant can produce.

More along the lines of a quick drunk f*ck in a bathroom stall at a concert than a real breeding/stabilization program... Lots of people who haunt the various cannabis-related forums do the same thing from time to time, it's no big deal. You, too, can do the same thing. But if you do, and decide to start selling, spend some time developing and keeping a set of mother plants instead of one of each (and rent a bigger trailer ;) ), and do some research on - or read a thread or two about - actual breeding activity, and then do that instead of quick drunk fu— pollen chucking. And try to come up with a name that doesn't have "Genetics" in it :rolleyes: . I know all the cool(?) kids who have a Facebook page instead of a commercial website do - but after the 420th person did, it became kind of lame. . . .

Looks like a 'chucker - get some parent stock (or grow a half-dozen plants and call them parent stock), use some to pollinate the others, self a couple, collect the seeds, and sell them. Maybe he'll get a bigger tent breeding facility in the future and start producing more than the few thousand seeds that one small pollinated plant can produce.

More along the lines of a quick drunk f*ck in a bathroom stall at a concert than a real breeding/stabilization program... Lots of people who haunt the various cannabis-related forums do the same thing from time to time, it's no big deal. You, too, can do the same thing. But if you do, and decide to start selling, spend some time developing and keeping a set of mother plants instead of one of each (and rent a bigger trailer ;) ), and do some research on - or read a thread or two about - actual breeding activity, and then do that instead of quick drunk fu— pollen chucking. And try to come up with a name that doesn't have "Genetics" in it :rolleyes: . I know all the cool(?) kids who have a Facebook page instead of a commercial website do - but after the 420th person did, it became kind of lame. . . .
Maybe square 1 genetics can just get a normal website that people can browse and shop for seeds. Maybe even purchase some. Dump the Facebook page! Get a real website! Not everyone wants to sign up for and be a part of that shit. (Facebook)

Squareonegenetics is one of the best! Just landed that wc x bbc and nana sorbet with the bbc s1 freebies! they are hard to get but very good

D11FEC13-D0F4-4BFE-9F91-FFDB46D6BBD1.jpeg

Hello everyone. Ive been wanting to try out some of square one genetics strains but I can not for the life of me find any in my area. Do any one know of a reliable place where I can order their seeds from that ships to the USA. Ive already looked at the black dog reserve website and it ALWAYS sold out. (the site also seems kinda sketchy.... Im just saying). If any one can help it will be greatly appreciated.
Silver star seed bank is great. I’ve ordered multiple times from this company. 3 to 5 days I always receive my beans. You can also google square one genetics and you will find approved vendors on the site. Wonderful genetics

remember getting some very old Ethos packs from them a while ago - have been staring to hear a lot about Square One and Robin Hood Genetics - seem worth a grow

Back
Top Bottom