SST's Hunt for the Perfect Milf's and Perpetual Garden of Eden

sst4life

This will be my second grow and journal on this website. My first journal wasn't very successful as I had a hard water issue that I didn't recognize before it was to late and did to much damage to my plants. Not used to living in the city never had a problem..... I guess you got to live and let learn so I am going to use distilled water and RO water. Did get to harvest four plants for butter though.

Indoor tent:
Agromax Original 39x39x72

Lighting: 1= 80 x 3 LED (240 Watts)
660nm Deep Red
630nm Bright Red
460nm Bright Blue
430nm Deep Blue
10,000 Kelvin White/Blue
390 nm UV Light
850nm InfraRed

1= 60 x 3 LED UFO
Red( 620-630nm / 650-660nm )
Blue( 430-440nm / 450-460nm )
White( 3000-4000K / 6000-9000K )

1= T5 12000 lumen (only for cloning when time comes)

Ventilation: 4 inch Inline Duct fan with a Carbon Filter

The good shit !!!! All beans will be grown in Happy Frog soil with a mixture of verm at a ratio of 70/30. I plan on vegging all plants til they are 45 days into veg or 16 inches whichever comes first. What I will be growing will be as follows

2x Blackberry (Nirvana) regular seeds
It is a sativa / indica Hybrid (not sure of ratio)
Currently at day 21 of Veg and doing good they were just recently transplanted to 1 gallon containers and here they will sit for approximatly another 14 days then they will get moved to 5 gallon AeroPots. The strain usually runs from 9-11 weeks in flower.

2x OG Kush (Royal Queen) regular seeds
Hybrid 25% sativa / 75% indica
Currently at day 21 of Veg and doing good they were just recently transplanted to 1 gallon containers and here they will sit for approximatly another 14 days then they will get moved to 5 gallon AeroPots. The strain usually runs from 8-10 weeks in flower.

1x Strawberry Blue (World of Seeds (sponsor freebie) Fem
Hybrid 75% Sativa / 25% indica
Beans dropped on 3/18 and Harvest time 9 to 11 weeks.

1x White Widow x Big Bud ( female seeds) Fem
Sativa / Indica Hybrid
Beans dropped on 3/18 and Harvest time 7 to 8 weeks.

1x Cotton Candy (delicous Seeds (sponsor freebie) Fem

1x trainwreck (Greenhouse) Fem

Also I am trying to re veg one of my harvested plants as an experiment.

I am hoping to get 4 clones off of the 4 fems for an outside grow this year.
I will throw some pictures up tonight of the girls in veg and the dirt cups !!!:cheer::cheer:

sst out :Namaste:

This is what is going on in the tent right now
Tent48.jpg

To the left is the two OG's and the 2 Blackberries. The four solo cups on the right is the trainwreck, Cotton Candy, White Widow x BB, and strawberry blue. In the upper right hand corner is the plant that I am trying to reveg and has had some really good growth the past couple of days.

Well I got some time now so I figured I will post some pictures of the plants in veg
OG65.jpg

OG veg
plant_331.jpg

OG Kush she is suffering from a little cal mag deficiency so I am going to treat her next watering
blackberry6.jpg

Blackberry
plant157.jpg

Blackberry this one is weird though Ill get better pictures of it later
reveg10.jpg

My project to see if I can get her to re veg.... This was the healthiest plant I had and gave me a 1 1/2 oz wet that made some really great butter. I figure I would try it and if she doesnt take off before the rest go in Flower then Ill just scrap her since 9 pots in that tent is really crowded.
babies57.jpg

Now everyones favorite ..... solo cups filled with Dirt ....:rofl:

So that is my update now.

sst .....out :Namaste:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom