Starting again after pulling plants in yard

frogger

I have some room in my closet so I am gonna try to keep them in there until they are good and ready to be let outside (maybe)...going to attach pics of my closet, any suggestions would be awesome!

pulling_1.jpg

Re: Starting again after pulling plants in yard :(

looks like u can grow alot of weed in there.. nice room keep us posted good luck..:allgood:

My advice to you would be to clear everything that doesnt pertain to growing out of that closet. That way there isnt a chance of mold or bugs. I would also invest in a couple CFL or Compact FLourescent lights... if you have the money invest in a HID system. Next I would tell you to cover the carpet with some visquine plastic, so that nutrients and other things dont stain the carpet. If you need any other advice i will be sure to give you as many pointers as possible

:cheesygrinsmiley:Hey Frogger, Leave the perty colors hangin' to side there they'll give the babies somethin' to look at! :laughtwo:

I know, plus I am trying soooo hard to have girls this time....have some pics of the little ones, let me find them so I can post them here :)

Oh by the way Frogger you are planning to water proof the carpet, right?

Back
Top Bottom