Starting strain.

Debeest

Morning guys,
new about and looking to start a cfl grow just after xmas. i was just wondering which strain is best for 1st time growers? i want grow indica dom because i heared they grow smaller resulting in stealth...i also heared that northern lights is the ideal noobie strain but i was wondering if there are any other strains i could begin with.
Cheers guys.

whats up man!!! welcome.....the lowrider is a nice small strain. I too am getting a cfl grow going on soon with a 5 gallon bucket hydo setup here shortly. i am going with some good bag grow seeds the first time till I know something is going too work, dont want too screw up the good seeds off the bat! I have leaned all I need too know about cfl's on this site, this place rocks. good luck in the new grow man! ;)

Personally I recommend going with what ever bag seed you can get your hands on. Problems will come up that no amount of reading can prepare you for and I don’t like risking what could be an expensive investment with out some experience. After you get you technique down, then start looking into better quality strains. That's just opinion though and the Strain link in the grow room can help you out if you choose, if you'd prefer to go with the name brand option.

hey guys thanks for the replies. my understanding of bagseed means to attain from people who have managed to harvest some seed from their grow...unfortunatly i dont know anyone that grows >< which is abit of a bummer. gd call on preparation, i mean ive read n read n read but nothin will compare to hands on exp.

hey man...bagseed is a couple of seeds out of your last sack you bought. It dont have to be the "GOOD" , just a good looking seed. I like the big fat "dark" seeds with the little black veins. There is an article in one of these mags. i got here that tells what seeds out of your normle sack is worth growing, I just smoked a fatty so give me a min and I'll start looking for it and post the info. :hippy: :passitleft:

whats up man!!! welcome.....the lowrider is a nice small strain. I too am getting a cfl grow going on soon with a 5 gallon bucket hydo setup here shortly. i am going with some good bag grow seeds the first time till I know something is going too work, dont want too screw up the good seeds off the bat! I have leaned all I need too know about cfl's on this site, this place rocks. good luck in the new grow man! ;)

cfls and 5 gal hydro? hmmm.....

hydro is beyond me im goin soil, so im a lil unsure what ur post means. (i sound ignorant sayin that but its the way text can be interepted, my lack of knowledge is ignorant)

ps. i hate text lol :p

growrilla, ya u can use an ass load of cfl's too get the right lumas (or another fancy word) and you can beat the heat this way. Works good for many peaple here. Time too medicate...woooooo. talk too you guys soon.
:hippy: :passitleft:

yo guys, how you doin?
got some good news. i friend of mine supplied me with 3x skunk red hair by fantaseeds.
has anyone had a bash at these, i searched the forums but info seems a lil scarce for just common words >< ;)

spk soon guys.

Back
Top Bottom