Starting week 5 of flower and small buds - Why?

It could also maybe be week 4 I believe I started counting when I switched light cycles so maybe it is not as mature as I think it is. Could this be a possibility?

What kind of meds then? If it is not mites then what else does it need?
Sorry, meds meaning your flowers. If you grow your own and do not have legal means to buy then try and finish your grow. But it will under yeild due to leaf damage.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

It could also maybe be week 4 I believe I started counting when I switched light cycles so maybe it is not as mature as I think it is. Could this be a possibility?
Yes it could. Just keep an eye on things and see if they will finish.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

So I am going to try a hot pepper wax spray that I have found as a natural way to rid pest from plants and I read that it is okay to use on flowering plants. I figure I might try it if I have mites because I am still unsure. I am wondering if this is a good method and what negative side effects it could have to my buds that I have. Also i am wondering if it helps if it could help my yield, but I do not know what this would do to the buds themselves. If anyone has any input please let me know I am making the spray currently and will be using it tmrw and I will leave updates to everyone if it works... Unless someone tells me something on here that convinces me not to. Your input is appreciated! Thanks

As someone else said you need more light and be sure bugs are gone.
Stop defoliating too. It will make things worse not better. In my experience defoliation is never helpful. I have done side by side with two clones one Defoliated and one not. Way more effort to defoliate resulted
in less yield than just leaving it alone. Not sure how the defoliation is good myth is still alive 15 years later...

As someone else said you need more light and be sure bugs are gone.
Stop defoliating too. It will make things worse not better. In my experience defoliation is never helpful. I have done side by side with two clones one Defoliated and one not. Way more effort to defoliate resulted
in less yield than just leaving it alone. Not sure how the defoliation is good myth is still alive 15 years later...
I use defoliating to try and prevent and mold or fungus problems. Even with several fans and good air exchange all it takes is a leaf resting on a bud for too long and blammo. You got botrytis. And that's a real pain in the arse.

Welcome to the mad house friend.
But this thread is from 2016.
We have all done it
I use defoliating to try and prevent and mold or fungus problems. Even with several fans and good air exchange all it takes is a leaf resting on a bud for too long and blammo. You got botrytis. And that's a real pain in the arse.

;)

Back
Top Bottom