State of flower process?

judemon

Hello, Looking for variations of opinion in 1 quality.. two length you think it will take for them to be ready to harvest. and how much yield would you expect from what im showing you. my one question is even though the tip of the plant looks somewhat ready, the lower nodes dont seem completely or near mature. i dont understand.

buns_690.jpg
buns_706.jpg
buns_705.jpg

TIP OF PLANT

about 35 days i just added another 120 wat strip florescent light as well. do you think i should trim the big fan leaves? ive never trimmed before can you tell me how. or what to do lmao :Namaste:

Can someone please answer ? Lmao id apprciate it a whole lot because im pretty close to harvest I think. I dont know what to do

Hey judemon.

There are at least two schools of thought on "to trim, or not to trim" with both ideologies being supported by compelling logic and anecdotal evidence. I do some trimming during veg (mostly to shape the plant and eliminate lower branches that won't receive enough light) but don't really mess with them after 20-25 days of flowering.

I think it's another of those "there is no correct or incorrect way to do it" sort of things. More about personal preference. My thinking is that if there was benefit to not having the fan leaves on there, they would die off on their own.

Can someone please answer ? Lmao id apprciate it a whole lot because im pretty close to harvest I think. I dont know what to do

You need to get a 30x magnifier and check the trichomes. They vary from clear to milky/cloudy to amber. Most people wait until like 40% amber. I myself have harvested some at clear/milky because it is a much more 'up' buzz, which I prefer.

so you dont really tell by the stigmas then, just the trichromes. okay well in your opinion im pretty close to chopping her correct? im thinking give it a week friday then cut it. not sure tho. i wish this part was easy.. and recommend jar drying method? or hanging in dark?

You can just make out the trichomes in this picture of yours, the little tooth-like things around the edge of the leaves (they are all over the buds). Maybe you can take some good hi-rez closeups as your camera seems much better than mine, I can't get this close. Otherwise, find 30x or greater magnifier on amazon or elsewhere. It will be well worth it. :)

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/buns_705.jpg

Back
Top Bottom