Stealth pc grow?

frosown

Well, I am leaving for college in the next 3 weeks and my seeds were supposed to be here a few days ago, running a bit late. I wanted to be all the way germinated, and have the plants all set before I was to leave, but I ran into a problem. I was going to be running a stealth closet grow, but was soon busted by my parents. So i looked into these Home - ... grow boxes, and they seem very well put out, and good reviews so far. So my main question is, could I fit 2 auto flowering short plants into this? I know I can fit 1, but i'd really like 2. As well as, what are my chances of getting busted with a stealh pc grow? It would be underneath my desk plugged in and only checked when my roomie is out and about.
Looking for some feedback asap :D And I wouldn't buy the box until the day my seeds arrive if I do, just incase that my seeds choose not to show up.
First post btw :D

blue_mystic_1_medium1.jpg

One of the strains- Blue Mystic
Sweet_Tooth_2_medium.jpg

My 2nd strain i'll be using- Sweet Tooth

Well, I am leaving for college in the next 3 weeks and my seeds were supposed to be here a few days ago, running a bit late. I wanted to be all the way germinated, and have the plants all set before I was to leave, but I ran into a problem. I was going to be running a stealth closet grow, but was soon busted by my parents. So i looked into these Home - ... grow boxes, and they seem very well put out, and good reviews so far. So my main question is, could I fit 2 auto flowering short plants into this? I know I can fit 1, but i'd really like 2. As well as, what are my chances of getting busted with a stealh pc grow? It would be underneath my desk plugged in and only checked when my roomie is out and about.
Looking for some feedback asap :D And I wouldn't buy the box until the day my seeds arrive if I do, just incase that my seeds choose not to show up.
First post btw :D

Looks cool! Specially smart when your are leaving for collage! But is it enough hight to grow the plants? Keep us posted!
:goodluck:

I will definitely be starting a grow journal once my box arrives. And The height was what i was worried about, but they are short strains so hopefully all turns out ok :D

Back
Top Bottom