Still too early to sex plant or hermie?

baf85b955dc478ca76380ff4226662c9.jpg

This is an amazing veg bulb kinda big but super bang for your buck .
Would you recommend just 1 of those bulbs or grab a couple? I'll be ordering a 4 way socket splitter over the weekend also.

Would I be safe to run a few of those in a 48x24x60 grow tent?

Would you recommend just 1 of those bulbs or grab a couple? I'll be ordering a 4 way socket splitter over the weekend also.

Would I be safe to run a few of those in a 48x24x60 grow tent?

Absolutely you may only be able to put 2 on the split because of there size but they would be plenty for veg do you have a light for flower ?

Okay I ended up ordering just a 2 way splitter and a couple of those bulbs. Won't be here for abit but oh well, plan to try them on my next grow lol. I don't have a light for flower, planned on just using these same cfls or I also have 2 red uv lights.. any recommendations on lights for flowering Lol.

Okay I ended up ordering just a 2 way splitter and a couple of those bulbs. Won't be here for abit but oh well, plan to try them on my next grow lol. I don't have a light for flower, planned on just using these same cfls or I also have 2 red uv lights.. any recommendations on lights for flowering Lol.

To achieve descent weight your gonna wanna invest in a higher wattage led which may be a pretty penny I have a 1000 watt hps bulb I flower with which is a much cheaper alternative to led with the same results but will cost more in the long run on your electricity use.

Back
Top Bottom