Stoner ingenuity

I use my one hitter every morning this baby over 10 yearz old and does the trick better than my bong ;) *note the chips lol*

IMG_20220815_072351413.jpg
No dugout?

I was gonna add a few more but this fricking wind even with washers glued to the bottom they still move so 1 has to do.
Have you considered a decoy plant or decoy trap instead of the stickies? I forget which grow I had....but I used a Venus fly trap for a while and "accidentally" killed it trying to feed it regular plant food.... But til it does those V-plants kicked ass

Have you considered a decoy plant or decoy trap instead of the stickies? I forget which grow I had....but I used a Venus fly trap for a while and "accidentally" killed it atrying to feed it regular plant food.... But til it does those V-plants kicked ass
I keep a tray of marigolds but they like my plants better. Just seen some activity gonna hit them with Safers again tonight just to be sure. Then with the soap in a few days.

Hey all just a brief update on my project.... I have the Camaro all primed and ready for blocking next week... Then onto the fun stuff paint...clear...and interior :) hope your all having a fine day.

IMG_20220819_112134863.jpg

IMG_20220819_112123731.jpg

IMG_20220819_112110284.jpg

IMG_20220819_112059083.jpg

Hey all just a brief update on my project.... I have the Camaro all primed and ready for blocking next week... Then onto the fun stuff paint...clear...and interior :) hope your all having a fine day.

IMG_20220819_112134863.jpg

IMG_20220819_112123731.jpg

IMG_20220819_112110284.jpg

IMG_20220819_112059083.jpg
Looking good you’re getting there. You know how to shoot paint?

Looking good you’re getting there. You know how to shoot paint?
Yes sir I do everything from metal repair and rust removal all the way to finish coat and buffing.

And thank you... Only issue I'm seeing is boss is trying to decide if dark metallic blue is what I'm shooting or if he's gonna change the whole color of exterior and interior

Yes sir I do everything from metal repair and rust removal all the way to finish coat and buffing.

And thank you... Only issue I'm seeing is boss is trying to decide if dark metallic blue is what I'm shooting or if he's gonna change the whole color of exterior and interior
You ever worked on fiberglass?Cost me a small fortune for a new gel-coat, prep and paint on my Vette.

You ever worked on fiberglass?Cost me a small fortune for a new gel-coat, prep and paint on my Vette.
Yes I know fiber glass well.... All my metal repair are fiber glass... Chop,shredded,etc with clear or colored epoxy/hardener.

And yea any paint work is expensive even just a normal job lol boss makes money when I do other people's cars

Better hurry up get out of that sun. Or you going have to sand again
No lol all good.... That was the point of doing it in the hot sun....is to get it to dry quick so I can do the block and do finish sanding tomorrow.

It's a surfacer and builder not a finish primer.

No lol all good.... That was the point of doing it in the hot sun....is to get it to dry quick so I can do the block and do finish sanding tomorrow.

It's a surfacer and builder not a finish primer.
Gotcha. Cheating . Done that painting a plane. . Short CUT!!!!!

Gotcha. Cheating . Done that painting a plane. . Short CUT!!!!!
Yup my mentor when I first started showed me this nifty trick.... And since I have to sand anyways I don't mind the little floaters that land.

Glad your familiar with the process. 😁

Yup my mentor when I first started showed me this nifty trick.... And since I have to sand anyways I don't mind the little floaters that land.

Glad your familiar with the process. 😁
Old guy showed us on planes. It's a poly paint. And sht u do that. Like we did. You get yelled at. . We pushed a 737 outside to dry. Lmao. We got yelled at. Metal heat cold paint out of the gun. Lmao. It looked like the moon. Lmao. Funny as hell. We blamed the paint being old. Supervisor was so stupid . You know the good ole boys got him the job. Never painted before. We got OT like a mother. . made good money that month.

Old guy showed us on planes. It's a poly paint. And sht u do that. Like we did. You get yelled at. . We pushed a 737 outside to dry. Lmao. We got yelled at. Metal heat cold paint out of the gun. Lmao. It looked like the moon. Lmao. Funny as hell. We blamed the paint being old. Supervisor was so stupid . You know the good ole boys got him the job. Never painted before. We got OT like a mother. . made good money that month.
Boss only questions me when I'm doing something out of my normal ridiculous.... But I'm allowed to fly and do what I need/want to get the job done.

And I don't get the moon look or orange peel.... Just a glossy flash finish to the primer.

Ive totally used the old product excuse lol but it was a real excuse.... He said 10+ year opened bondi was good just add water 🙄😑 needless to say I used that shit and he never again tried that "use the old stuff first" bullshit ever again 😂.....body filler literally hanging of the vehicle after a light sand

Boss only questions me when I'm doing something out of my normal ridiculous.... But I'm allowed to fly and do what I need/want to get the job done.

And I don't get the moon look or orange peel.... Just a glossy flash finish to the primer.

Ive totally used the old product excuse lol but it was a real excuse.... He said 10+ year opened bondi was good just add water 🙄😑 needless to say I used that shit and he never again tried that "use the old stuff first" bullshit ever again 😂.....body filler literally hanging of the vehicle after a light sand
U got a job bro. Lmao or been doing a job. . I'm old I'm going find short cuts or ways to do it better. I'm lazy. I hated painting a plane. To big I painted my first car 67 Pontiac tempest. Black. It looked good. But I was always good at sht like that. Guess what drove me to my life now. Broke tired and lazy.

Yup almost the same job for over 12 years now lol this is my life until boss quits :laugh: but hey same I work super fast and look for short cuts...boss hates it cuz I want to leave when I'm done 😆 but I'm efficient so I only want to be there for what I'm needed for.... But hell man I aspire to be old lazy and stoned when I'm older....sit on the porch and tell kids to get off my lawn ...you know the life :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom