Strange Grow

t420jimmy

1-24_1_top_2.jpg

1-24_2.jpg

1-24_1_2_.JPG

1-24-_1_top.jpg

1-24_1.jpg

This has been the strangest grow , at least that I ever had. Recap: I received 10 Autoflower Lowryders (did not specify which type) last September 9-22-09. I successfully germinated all ten seeds. Of the ten, I had three females ( the ones being shown). The strange part is that they took forever to flower. I posted a couple of months ago, and did go to 12/12 as Scewnuts suggested, which turned out to be the correct thing to do. Listen to him. Anyway, it still took nearly 3 weeks before they beagan to show their sex. They are in their fourth week of flowering. It was as if everything was delayed at each phase of development. I think it was the seeds. They are in 11 litre pots, and I believe they may becoming root bound. I thought they would have been done by now. I have been using good compost soil and MG nutes (all I had). I have 13,500 lumens at 2700k and 11,000 lumens at 6500k. How do they look? how much longer would any one venture to say? Any input would be great. If you are out there, Hello Screwnuts.

My buddy had a similar problem and switched to fox farms for nutes and you should see the plant now... My buddy swears up and down it was the change in the nutes that made his plant finally go to flower.

T,
Thank you for the props. I had a couple of mine take 2-3 weeks to show and one freak almost 6 weeks. I am just happy they finally showed. lol. Looking at your plants I would guess 3-4 weeks more. Just a guess. Let the trics tell you when it's truly time. Now is not the time to get impatient. The end is near and it only gets better from here.

what up brother

My buddy had a similar problem and switched to fox farms for nutes and you should see the plant now... My buddy swears up and down it was the change in the nutes that made his plant finally go to flower.

to germanant the seeds i placed seed in cup of water in a dark warm area and planetd the see in half an inch of soil when the seed sank to the bottom of the cup of water. how dose that sounl to ya !

Re: what up brother

to germinate the seeds I placed seed in cup of water in a dark warm area and planted the see in half an inch of soil when the seed sank to the bottom of the cup of water. how does that sound to ya !

Did the seed crack open and a white pistil stick out prior to planting in soil? ;)

hey should i get something biger like a 600w for this beging stage for my plants or will the 200w do? i thoght if i get another 200w light then that would meen id have 400w? then switch to a 600w for buding?

im only growing like 3 to 5 plants in a 30inic by about20 incich alumanum box with the 200w light

I agree, I would think about another 200-300 watt CFL after they sprout. I would suggest once they sprout that you start a grow journal and take some pics. All of the experts here can give you better advice once they can see what you are talking about. Send me a PM with a link of your journal once you get started. :)

Back
Top Bottom