Strange Yellowing just one part of leaf please help?

lightning rider

100_08006.JPG
Im having some issues with my G-13 strain, just part of the leaf is yellowing and curling up i grow in soil with advance nut.
any ideas?????

Re: Strange Yellowing just one part of leaf please help??

this starts in week 5 and progresses untill harvest, it isnt to damaging but i think im having nute lock up, around week 7 and not getting all of the genetic potential, i use sunshine mix 4 5 gallon pots, and use supernatural 20 20 20 in veg with a bit of root excell, i continue the 20 20 20 untill second week into bloom and dont see this issue untill week 5 so 3 weeks into my advanced nute feeding schedual i have to say i thought the advanced nute had a ph buffer in the salution but i dont think it does
im not exactly sure if that is available in the US yet and i dont have a digi ph meeter so thats what i think is happening ph in the soil is either too acidic or to high will buy a ph meeter to check... and update when i can

Is the purple stem normal for this strain or is that something just started with the yellow leaf? I have had some problems myself with spotting and yellowing leaves with purple stems. I chickened out and put her outside in the ground and added some lime to my mix and shes starting to recover. so it might be a ph issue im very curious to see what fixes your prob good luck man. Im not suggesting you do what i did listen to C.K AND G.T THEY ARE PROS IN MY BOOK JUST TRYING TO LEARN WITH YOU.:peace:

I apreciate all of your imput and very excited to be able to learn with others for sure, any coments or help is greatly apreciated, i found out that a few of my adidives were dooing some crazy things to my ph so i bought a digital ph meeter, and wow things look wonderful however the damage done is done i think its not regenerating but i have more hairs and the colas are about double the size they were will take a few pics for ya and post and keep it green....

looks like concentrated nutes fell on leaf...hehe

Yea this is kinda what popped into my head as well. I would like to note that while I have very little experience with soil, my good buddy has been using sunshine #4 for a few years now and he thought that perhaps you could have over dosed the plants with Nitrogen. He said he never feeds during veg as the sunshine mix is full of plenty of goodys, and the plants should only require good PH'd water. Maybe you could show us the entire plant (perhaps you have a journal?) I know G-13 is a great learning strain as it is very stable and generally pretty immune to PH issues, and over nuting...

:goodluck:

BK

Thank you very much for your imput it is apreciated, i will post the garden pics soon just havent had time yet, i found out that the advanced nutes i was using was not ph perfect and they were throughin my ph trough the roof..

A good flush before 12/12 might help a lot! You can make your own Clearex for pennies a liter using Dextrose, white table sugar and if you don't want to worry about bacteria setting up shop, a dash of Sodium Benzoate (food grade preservative).

I've got the recipe in my grow journal somewhere. Just used it on my Blueberry Kush and GDP. Works just as well as the expensive commercially packaged sugar water. ;)

Sent from my iPod touch using Forum Runner

Back
Top Bottom