Stunted autoflower - Should I start over?

mightygrow

420 Member
First soil grow, I’ve done multiple successful coco grows but I’ve ran into major issues on this run, everything was perfect up until week 3 where I had a 20 hour power cut so no light for that amount of hours, when the lights came back on finally they were all slightly budded up, more than your typical pre flower white hairs , it’s now coming onto the 5th week and there’s been zero growth since that day almost, afew days after the tent temps went up to 40c also, Heat wave …👎 and what I believe is the biggest issue is I overwatered up to three weeks mark, I know I sound very stupid but I forgot I purchased a low nute soil instead of coco and got confused and watered everyday , also used Sensi ph perfect , not the coco version . I know I messed up majorly but my question is are these permanently stunted and frozen or will they make a recovery and start going again? I’ve never seen this level of stagnant growth before .. I’m running 2000wt lights so also a lot of electricity being used, half strength nutes, I fed pure water up to two weeks

8E359EF7-4799-4EF5-B5F3-577C99C0D82C.jpeg

A418DF50-DF00-41C5-9644-5A4E686ECF21.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom