Should I be worried

TheRocket

Hey there

im a seasoned grower but if I’m honest I’ve always been lazy and watered coco and then let it dry, used it more like a soil for a few years.

I think I already know the answer to my question but here goes.

anyway this time Im using 10L pots and feeding every morning with 2L.
plants look awesome and are a week old today (3 weeks since turned), they are growing well.

Strain: dinafem amnesia haze (original)

Lighting is 1000watt H

Feed is as follows
Water from tap EC 0.3 with ionics coco EC 0.8, add a couple of other things which give me a final EC of 1.3
PH 5.8

I’ve been measuring the EC run off and each plant is saying the run off EC is 0.8.

should I push the feed higher? Or cause there doing well just leave them be for now and slowly increase the feed over the coming weeks?

Attachments

• 3F0B1B16-B076-4084-A5F2-9A70E3E9F9FA.jpeg
    3F0B1B16-B076-4084-A5F2-9A70E3E9F9FA.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 68
  • 4E8AE2A4-5022-4D77-A30A-14F67B5C39F6.jpeg
    4E8AE2A4-5022-4D77-A30A-14F67B5C39F6.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 62
  • D9DF4B67-CF20-4289-B743-5D597E0172BF.jpeg
    D9DF4B67-CF20-4289-B743-5D597E0172BF.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 66
cant tell a thing from these pictures except that your plants look a bit yellow. :cool:

Ah, thats cause the lights are on in photos, should of taken some with natural light really. They’re definitely not yellow lol.
They look how there suppose to, so I’m not worried about that.
Just wondering if I should push them with more feed or continue how I am

Ah, thats cause the lights are on in photos, should of taken some with natural light really. They’re definitely not yellow lol.
They look how there suppose to, so I’m not worried about that.
Just wondering if I should push them with more feed or continue how I am
I can't even guess without seeing the natural color... so much of plant diagnosis has to do with the color of the leaves.

I can't even guess without seeing the natural color... so much of plant diagnosis has to do with the color of the leaves.

yeah i get that. I’ll have to get some tomorrow.
Read a lot of people say the EC coming out should be the same as the EC going in.
I’ve never bothered with checking run off before, always read the the plant via the leafs. Maybe I’m looking into this to much

You said yourself they look awesome and were growing well.
So why do you want to feed them more nutes?

Just to push them that bit more.
you read conflicting advise all the time and gets you thinking doesn’t it.
Seen loads of people say EC should be -/+ 0.3 on run off. So just got me thinking can I push them that bit more

Thanks lads, always been lazy and just fed like soil for years, but feeding daily this time. Results have been brilliant.

ones showing signs of over watering, seems one corner of the tent is getting bad condensation and the leafs are soaking it up. Other than that can’t complain.

appreciate the help

Back
Top Bottom