Summertime Outdoor Adventure 09

Ok,I wasn't sure if I was going to add anything but the fact is I screwed up.
A few days ago I had seen a friend whom I haven't talked to in quite awhile.
He came around on a day that I was almost 3 sheets in the wind and staying in the pool hardcore.
We chatted awhile and then his old lady showed up.
I hate the bitch,she's nothing but trouble with a capitol T.
I was feelin no pain and I'm basically not a bad guy.I can get along with just about anyone.
That is until you show me otherwise.
Well,to make a long story short,she spotted Rosa.
A few days later she told a friend of mine that she saw my horticultural habits and how she might turn me in.
I've since covered my bases about this and am currently deciding my course of action.
I was raised in the days that when someone did,or said they were going to do something like this,they were immediately given the ass whoopin of their life and then some.
Thankfully I don't hit women,that's a bad thing.
I will manage to remedy this situation,that you can rest assured.
She will get hers.
Shame on me for having a bit of faith in my fellow human being.
This is why I have few friends.On the whole,people suck.In some way,shape,or form,they just suck.
I hope I can get over this bullshit and move on.If not I will move faaaaaar away from the area and never return.
Yeah,it was my fault but this is an example of the bullshit you can run into with growing your own meds.
That fuckin bitch will get hers..............................

I think I just saw a Keebler Elf hide behind the trunk! ;)

:goodjob:
Lol,yeah man,she's stacking up really nice now. ;)
Big difference in her just a few days after last pics.:peace:

Thanks Hardope and Ms.Fox.I swear I've had nightmares the last couple days.
I don't like being in a rock in a hard place.
I don't care to be threatened either.
Bertha's fine and will be.Rosa's looking for a new home.
I successfully got her into a 10gal pot and will be finding her a new home tonight.
I just hope the shock doesn't bork her completely.We'll see I guess.
I swear,you let your guard down for one second cause you're feeling good and being friendly then wham!,right in the ass.
I still have faith in humanity it's just that some people suck so bad they ruin it for the masses.

Well Minus, just about everything is F-ed up in California except growing your own meds. So, get yer ass out here pronto!

BTW, are you in a small town? If so, it often pays dividends to have at least a passing and positive acquaintance level with most people in your town. Usually, local police forces will have their own fundraisers, especially in these tough times. Going out and supporting them can help when something like this happens. What you are doing can be construed as a big violation or next to nothing at all. If you are known as a supporter of the community that gets along well with your neighbors, you will get cut a lot of slack. Heck, they would probably know this woman as a trouble maker anyways. Good luck with how ever it plays out.

Sorry about your recent trouble Minus. It's a buzz killer for sure.. hope she likes her new home.

Sorry to hear about your girls, I hope everything goes ok.

There are rules when growing the MJ. dont tell ANYONE!!! when it comes to your garden. Be safe.

Thanks PS,I gave Rosa away to a friend,free an clear.
Lil bit likes her new home as well and Bertha is safe and sound filling out nicely.

Sorry to hear about your girls, I hope everything goes ok.

There are rules when growing the MJ. dont tell ANYONE!!! when it comes to your garden. Be safe.
Yeah Torco,you're absolutely right on that.
I've covered my ass and put out a word on this girl......hopefully I won't get harrassed.

Thanks guys,I'll post an update of Bertha soon. ;)

Off to take some nighttime pics.Back soon with the goods. ;)

can't wait to see bertha again:)
Here she is!

DSCF1870.JPG

DSCF1857.JPG

DSCF1862.JPG

DSCF1865.JPG

My big girl. ;)
:peace:

Whatup MINUS! hows it goin man? Great to see your still around. I've missed this place. There are so many new members with alot to contribute! Your plants are lovin that sun!

Good Growin old friend! Stay tuned for my grow coming soon.

Peace brother!

Whatup MINUS! hows it goin man? Great to see your still around. I've missed this place. There are so many new members with alot to contribute! Your plants are lovin that sun!

Good Growin old friend! Stay tuned for my grow coming soon.

Peace brother!

Hiya DD,good to see ya man.
Yepper,I'm still around.There are ALOT of new members for sure!
I'll be lookin for your grow man! ;)

Hi Minus,
I wonder to what end will a person want to screw with you for... ??? No wonder people make war all the time...
I hope your natural sun ladies make it well I hope Rosa does well, Sometimes it is hard to transplant outdoor "weeds" to a pot. I hope she gets all the love and attention that you gave her. I really like working with potted plants and HP but stuff that grows out in mother earth just look like they feel so awesome... May you have good fortune and prosperity in your gardens.
Fineas
o<

Sorry to hear about your ordeal bro... been there. It's too bad we live in a society where growing a harmless, helpful plant can cause us to have to constantly keep our guard up. Keeping secrets takes energy, and after a while can even become stressful. And all it takes is one little slip and it's all for shit. I pray for the day when we can all grow free, as God intended!

btw, plant is looking badass! :grinjoint:

The plants are still looking good in spite of the move. I always get myself into trouble when I am a few sheets into the wind as well. Damn it. I'm fortunate that anybody I personally know lives a LONG way away from me. My closest neighbor is about 30 miles from my place. It would be lonely out here but I've got my plants to keep me company. Stay up, my brother. Less than two months to go and you won't have to worry about it anymore. Peace and love (except to that dumb, rat ass MF) sorry for the insinuated language. Oh, and remember :shhh:

Thanks everyone.I've been in a bad way as of late.Worrying and the stress because of it is just freakin terrible.So far all is well.I don't like to be a hard ass or a jerk but that gal was threatening my freedom.
I had a visit and made no bones about how wrong she was and how I couldn't believe she would do such a thing.I didn't make any threats but I did assure her that if anything were to happen to me she had best disappear forever.
I also reminded her of how much gall it took to do something like this to the one person that was there for her father as he was dying of cancer and her mother nor her did anything for him.
I'm not tooting my horn but he was a friend of mine and I cared for him while he was in his last weeks.
For those of you that have ever cared for someone who was beyond all competence,you know what I mean.
This has really affected me and I'm sure it will take a very long time for me to get over it.
Some people are only alive because it's illegal to shoot them.Don't know where I saw that but it's so damn true........
Anyways,I'll try and get an update soon.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom