Super Lemon Haze - Indoor First Grow

Sweet :) I think uv done a good job training uv got a lot of "tops" all around the same height which is great :) u should do well off it :)
How've u found the strain? U read about it being a difficult strain to grow but I've found it like almost zero effort at all.... Just a bit lower strength mutes as preventative measure but that's all iv done to keep mine happy

Sweet :) I think uv done a good job training uv got a lot of "tops" all around the same height which is great :) u should do well off it :)
How've u found the strain? U read about it being a difficult strain to grow but I've found it like almost zero effort at all.... Just a bit lower strength mutes as preventative measure but that's all iv done to keep mine happy

Thanks man, yeah all my tops are pretty much level.. I had to do LST so many times though !

Like you, i've read that its a difficult strain to grow. But i've also found this strain almost zero effort at all. I've also been using 25-50 % dosage on the nutes ! however i am getting some brown tips on the leaves. Sometimes the brown spots are half way through the leaf instead of the tip. But its not causing any problems so far as everything is still growing

I actually bought the seeds from Greenhouse Coffee shop in amsterdam. The guy over the counter asked me if i ever grew before. and i said no never. So he started giving me some Autoflower Nothern Lights and other strains but i was having none of it.

I just wanted the Super lemon haze. It was the nicest strain i smoked whilst i was there, it made me up and not sleepy at all. I was going round the city and moving from one place to the other on it.. was a really nice buzz !

So before he handed it to me, he said "good luck man, its not gonna be easy !" he made it seem like a specifically hard strain to grow !

Wow cool story :) yea I dunno maybe last 4 weeks turn into a nightmare lol lets hope not. Amsterdam is the coolest place is it not. I went with a few of the lads ment to be doing it again. I too love the buzzy high as apposed to the stoney couch lock high of a indica. I think weel both get what we're after :) this strain is nil available were I live. Can't wait for harvest. Haze I like all that is haze :) not sure on ur spots I read sometimes a plant will throw leaf tip brown spots from under feeding as well as over feeding. Or could be other things out my expertise but I'm sure it not be off over feeding, I wouldn't worry

Wow cool story :) yea I dunno maybe last 4 weeks turn into a nightmare lol lets hope not. Amsterdam is the coolest place is it not. I went with a few of the lads ment to be doing it again. I too love the buzzy high as apposed to the stoney couch lock high of a indica. I think weel both get what we're after :) this strain is nil available were I live. Can't wait for harvest. Haze I like all that is haze :) not sure on ur spots I read sometimes a plant will throw leaf tip brown spots from under feeding as well as over feeding. Or could be other things out my expertise but I'm sure it not be off over feeding, I wouldn't worry

Amsterdam defo is the coolest place ! i am definitely going to do it again with some of mates as well..
Haha imagine if like you said the last 4 weeks is just pure nightmare with everything going wrong ! I hope we didn't jinx it haha
Yeah i am leaning towards the spots being there due to underfeeding as opposed to overfeeding. will be increasing the dosage next time i feed and will see how that goes.. I also can't wait for harvest, its the first time i grow and i dont think iam ever gonna buy weed anymore.

Its way much cleaner/Fresh than the shit we get off the streets. Plus you get the satisfaction of smoking the stuff that you grew yourself. always tastes better when you've made it i think hehe

Are u in uk? If u are man then the weed u grow will be so so so much better than anything available localy. I've said some were before.... The dealers we buy from over here are interested in 55 day turn around strains that smoke like shit. They interested in money money money well that's how it is from my expieriance anyway. Never find a 10+ week strain being sold on uk streets... And shit yea lol itel be fine man as long as we do fuk it up for them they'll be good :)

Thanks for the information JLT, is there any other way to decrease the PH of the water with any kits ?
My tap water is at Ph 8
Like i said, No grow shops where i am at.. I am outside the US and Europe.

there are solutions you can buy from garden stores, and fish stores, that are literally called "Ph UP' and "Ph DOWN" lol if you can find some ph down you wil beable to control your plants lil better : )

So can you or anyone please answer me the following questions :

I haven't flushed my plants since they started growing and now i am in week 5 of flower

1. when should my next flush be ?
2. Can i not flush directly with my PH 8 Tap water ?
3. If i do flush with the Ph8 water , will that change the overall ph of my soil ?
4. After the flush do i feed directly or do i have to wait for the plants to suck up all the water first ?

So can you or anyone please answer me the following questions :

I haven't flushed my plants since they started growing and now i am in week 5 of flower

1. when should my next flush be ?
2. Can i not flush directly with my PH 8 Tap water ?
3. If i do flush with the Ph8 water , will that change the overall ph of my soil ?
4. After the flush do i feed directly or do i have to wait for the plants to suck up all the water first ?
Personally I wouldn't flush unless you need to. Meaning, a nute lockout, over did it on nutes, or if the plants are just acting weird it might not be a bad idea. If you flush them, you don't have to worry about ph but if you do adjust the ph it wouldn't need to be the whole flush. You could just add a gallon or so per pot after the flush is over. Your soil will change the ph of the water (given some time) not the other way around. If I pour in ph 6.0 it drains ph 7.0 or at least it does with me. If you flush I wouldn't add any nute right away and depending on why you flushed (such as over doing it on nutrition) you would want you next feeding to be light (1/4 recommended dosage). Remember too that soil has some nutrition content as well and the ph of your soil is going to ultimately rule over the water's ph level. You can use dolomite lime to help with ph buffering in soil. Dolomite also has good micro nutes.

Personally I wouldn't flush unless you need to. Meaning, a nute lockout, over did it on nutes, or if the plants are just acting weird it might not be a bad idea. If you flush them, you don't have to worry about ph but if you do adjust the ph it wouldn't need to be the whole flush. You could just add a gallon or so per pot after the flush is over. Your soil will change the ph of the water (given some time) not the other way around. If I pour in ph 6.0 it drains ph 7.0 or at least it does with me. If you flush I wouldn't add any nute right away and depending on why you flushed (such as over doing it on nutrition) you would want you next feeding to be light (1/4 recommended dosage). Remember too that soil has some nutrition content as well and the ph of your soil is going to ultimately rule over the water's ph level. You can use dolomite lime to help with ph buffering in soil. Dolomite also has good micro nutes.

thanks for the information bro, i really appreciate it..

So today as i was cleaning around the pots. I moved the pot in the back a bit and I found this small lid underneath it on the ground. i open it up and guess what i find ?!
The Police !! haha jk i found a drain !
I put some double face rubber and stuck it to the ground around the pots. Now if i ever need to flush, then i can flush these plants easily without having to move the pots ! How awesome is that ?!
WP_20130613_005.jpg
WP_20130613_006.jpg

Are u in uk? If u are man then the weed u grow will be so so so much better than anything available localy. I've said some were before.... The dealers we buy from over here are interested in 55 day turn around strains that smoke like shit. They interested in money money money well that's how it is from my expieriance anyway. Never find a 10+ week strain being sold on uk streets... And shit yea lol itel be fine man as long as we do fuk it up for them they'll be good :)

Iam not in the UK at the moment, i was living there for 8 years though so i know exactly what you're talking about.
most of the shit sold on the streets over there is either premature, sprayed or low quality.
This is definitely going to be better than anything we buy in the UK for sure mate.
Hope we get good yields! how much yield are you estimating ? You veg'd for how long exactly ?

Definitely agree uv even heard of bud been sprinkled with glass to appear more resinous and sprayed with scent to match there strain bull shit shame on them....

I veged for 30/31 days I think there snouts anyway. Uv no estimate for this grow. It's all cfl which I'm new too I usually grow hps.... The grow has been a challenge that started with a buddy saying u can't grow good yields with cfl.... So I set out to prove him wrong.... I'd love 2oz a plant. Weather I get it is another story. I really really have no idea how much I may yield I'm in uncharted ground... First cfl + first Scrog so just keeping my digits crossed for good things

Back
Top Bottom