Supercharging - Techniques & tips etc

Re: supercharging,techniques n tips etc

I jus thought if we could get some sort of coordination,we cud share best technique for varieties etc and what nutes and treats work best.eg-plant magic spray produced more branch's and sprigs than I ever seen,for cuttings or scrog its crazy stuff,this worked on PPP. TBS

Re: supercharging,techniques n tips etc

I am absolutely down for this. Right now we just have photos going that have been topped.
They were supposed to be autos but the company mistakenly sent photos instead.

Will be growing again in a few weeks with an accompanying journal and will contribute to this as well.

Photos are best,more work but for pure smoothness and quality well worth it.The day I can enjoy an auto without coughing and it has the quality of a top photo I'll eat my shoe on youtube,maybe in a few more year,or who can tell me of an auto that REALLY compares,this all about the moolah,autos quick,multicrop,resistant all because of crossing ditchweed in and it gonna take a long time to get rid of all except the auto flowering gene,I grew a fast type jus to check it out,I had to deleaf to let light in it was growing dinner plates and the more I did this the more leaves grew,in midflower when it supposed to put all in to flowering,finishing with a lovely senesce of yellowing leaves and colours as it bows out,not more deep green leaf and yes I cut the nitrogen to no apparent effect,I raised pH to make N less available and Nada,it was blackjack fast by the way.TBSd

Back
Top Bottom