Supercloset Trinity reviews look good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Supercloset Trinity reviews look good...

Thanks for posting a reply Marley! I would love to build my own thing but i just don't have the build skills. I have the $$$ just not the time or know how. A tent would be nice but my friend's ripped on the 2nd grow and he had to duct tape it. What kind of set-up do you have Marley?

I would suggest building your own cab or buying a grow tent and your own equipment. You will save a lot of money and will be able to customize it to your liking.

Those pre-built things are nice but you get price gouged. :smokin:

:peace:

Marley

I agree bro. Tents are the way to go. Easy set up and break down, if needed. It makes for its own environment. They go up to 5'x5' and 4'x8', and like Marley said you can customize it to your liking. Light's, fan's, etc...

I have a tent in my closet and it works great! Duct ports and passive vents built in, plus all reflective interior. Shop them though, there are some cheap ones out there. Save your money for good meters and nutes :grinjoint:

If I had the cash and the room...I would get a 5'x5' tent with a Raptor hood, throw in a Hortilux Eye 1000 watt with a nice digi ballast. A couple of inline Vortex fans with a carbon scrubber for cooling. Just my opinion and dream lol.

Good luck with whatever route you take!

A tent would be nice but my friend's ripped on the 2nd grow and he had to duct tape it.

What brand of tent does your friend have? I've read that some of them are pretty crappy. I have read great things about the Secret Jardin brand.

Thanks for posting a reply Marley! I would love to build my own thing but i just don't have the build skills. I have the $$$ just not the time or know how. A tent would be nice but my friend's ripped on the 2nd grow and he had to duct tape it. What kind of set-up do you have Marley?

I hear ya on the lack of build skills, I am very much the same way..tho I think I discovered a bit of the builder in me. I turned one of my closets into a grow cab. It is pretty small, 23"x27"x65".

I run a 250w CMH with 4 Hempy plants in mod. scrogs. I have more vertical space so I use that for fans, filter, ducting, lights etc..I also have an air floor, which is basically peg board with all my passive intakes underneath for even air distribution (credit Hobbes). The bottom of my cab is completely covered in plants.

I personally have not used any tents, but same as TS have heard the Secret Jardin is a reputable brand for quality. Choosing your own equipment comes with the benefit of having to research the different products and in turn gaining all sorts of cool, useful knowledge.

:peace:

Marley

Sorry, I've been gone..been a craaaazy holiday season of work for me so far....but this girl just got herself all her funds together. I live in a small apartment so I gotta be discreet and thinking about it.... a tent just won't work. I am getting myself a Deluxe from SuperCloset for X-mas!! so excited.. My girlfriends are going to be so stoked. Marley you are awesome with the info! Big X-mas kisses out to you Marely and the rest of you 420ers. I will post my grow journal when I get my SCloset....

I have a Trinity... Don't do it! You can have some success, however, they left out so much and there are many things you will end up modifying. I would go to a hydro store and let them set you up with a tent.... You'll get twice as much for half the price. Make sure they are good a customer service so they can answer questions for you after you purchase.. The tech support at Supercloset is weak. When I got mine, they had a new person in who had never grown. Thats only been 7 months.. And let me tell you, after speaking with them recently, I can tell I know a LOT more than they do. I wish I had a tent cuz I'd have twice the yield, less heat issues, more room etc... I highly recommend a setup that allows you to move the plants around. You CANNOT with a trinity unless you install a different system and use a different medium...

I hope this helps.. I know when I was researching it I was dead set on this and people tried to talk me out of it.. I wish I would have listened.. But, I do have some nice DANK to show for it. But I could have done MUCH better.

got my Deluxe! rockin it with some P-Express clones and Green Crack...the guys at the 'Clos actually walked me through how to get my clones situated and what not...very helpful actually....check out my pic of some second week action

2nd_week2.jpg

I have a Trinity... Don't do it! You can have some success, however, they left out so much and there are many things you will end up modifying. I would go to a hydro store and let them set you up with a tent.... You'll get twice as much for half the price. Make sure they are good a customer service so they can answer questions for you after you purchase.. The tech support at Supercloset is weak. When I got mine, they had a new person in who had never grown. Thats only been 7 months.. And let me tell you, after speaking with them recently, I can tell I know a LOT more than they do. I wish I had a tent cuz I'd have twice the yield, less heat issues, more room etc... I highly recommend a setup that allows you to move the plants around. You CANNOT with a trinity unless you install a different system and use a different medium...

I hope this helps.. I know when I was researching it I was dead set on this and people tried to talk me out of it.. I wish I would have listened.. But, I do have some nice DANK to show for it. But I could have done MUCH better.

Hey dude... your the first person I heard not like the Trinity. Im looking for constructive criticism on it. Aside from the customer support what didn't you like. What did you yeild and from how many plants. Your input is appreciated. I would love to build a tent but its not an option at the moment. Has to be %200 stealth movable and lockable . :peacetwo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom