Suspicious Girl

RolandDaPirate

OK I met this girl on campus and she says she's smokes bud, well actually she says she smokes "POT" seriously who the fuck says I smoke pot!!! Lol I don't.
so I guess we have been talking for a few weeks now she knows I smoke and she asked me for my number and the other day she called and wanted to hang out but I couldn't since I had to work but before I got off the phone she asked me if I could get any pot, and again she said the word "pot" most stoners don't say pot well stoners I know. So I tell her all my dealers are dry, because I think she's a cop trying to bust me and send me to jail for possession and distributing marijuana or maybe im just paranoid!!!

She has to be a cop who else says "POT"

KingPhilie said:
i say pot.PEACE.

KINGPHILIE IS A COP I REPEAT KINGPHILIE IS A COP.

I say pot, but not really that often. When she starts saying the m word... (marijuana), then you know she is a piggy poo (cop). I say marijuana around my friends, but there not cops. One wants to be but I told him I don't care if I have known him since forever ago, I won't see the kid I grew up with, all I will see is a badge and a gun and I will blow his brains out...

shes not bad looking either but i think her saying POT just ruined any type of relation ship she wants with me.

between me and my dealer. our word of what i say to him when he got some.. i will say "you got some smoke" he say "ya" or "no" .. i never say pot.. but i do say weed,smoke,green,8th,,quarter,half

i use the word pot to everyone i don't know....i love the word pot potppot pot pto pto pot pto ppt....FUCK i hate my stupid keypbouard

i think your pariniod but this could be a situation...

she could have been busted before and looking for people to bust, thats how it works.. the cops told her to get a few other people in her place...

OR...

SHe could just be kinda new at smoking and wants to get some and doesnt know anyone

OR....

She could just like the word "pot"

OR...

It could all be an ellberate game to seduce you, kill you, and then feed your chopped up little bits to her pigs.......

you decide

Yokogake said:
i think your pariniod but this could be a situation...

she could have been busted before and looking for people to bust, thats how it works.. the cops told her to get a few other people in her place...

OR...

SHe could just be kinda new at smoking and wants to get some and doesnt know anyone

OR....

She could just like the word "pot"

OR...

It could all be an ellberate game to seduce you, kill you, and then feed your chopped up little bits to her pigs.......

you decide

FUCK MAN FUCK I DONT WANT HER TO FEED ME TO HER PIGS!!!!

or robert pickton... he was a pig farmer in BC that killed something like 61 women in vancouver and chopped them up and fed them to his pigs

RolandDaPirate said:
OK I met this girl on campus and she says she's smokes bud, well actually she says she smokes "POT" seriously who the fuck says I smoke pot!!! Lol I don't.
so I guess we have been talking for a few weeks now she knows I smoke and she asked me for my number and the other day she called and wanted to hang out but I couldn't since I had to work but before I got off the phone she asked me if I could get any pot, and again she said the word "pot" most stoners don't say pot well stoners I know. So I tell her all my dealers are dry, because I think she's a cop trying to bust me and send me to jail for possession and distributing marijuana or maybe im just paranoid!!!

She has to be a cop who else says "POT"
Just ask her if she is in any way affiliated with law enforcement...

Indica_muffin said:
all I will see is a badge and a gun and I will blow his brains out...
wtf?
stupid...

Indica_muffin said:
WTF? If you would have read the rest maybe you might know what I was talking...

gay...
ok...
Indica_muffin said:
"One wants to be but I told him I don't care if I have known him since forever ago, I won't see the kid I grew up with, all I will see is a badge and a gun and I will blow his brains out..."
The rest makes you sound even more stupid...

Yeah dude shes probably gotten busted for somethin and the po-po's gave her the alternative to eaither take the punishment or to be a snitch and shes probably a snitch. I advise you to stay away from her, some of my friends have gotten busted the exact same way.

Yeah i stoped talking to her especially since im to lazy to show up early anymore and usually get to class right before it starts!

Back
Top Bottom