Sweating Feet Hands and Underarms

xtrchessreal

Hello Everyone

I have been here a while and posted a few things in the growing sections but wanted to get some feedback on using marijuana.

I recently discovered that when I eat brownies or cookies infused with canna oil (fresh cut trimmings and buds mixed with coconut and canola oil and water, boiled, squeezed and strained) I get side effects for which I can't find any data. Specifically I get cold sweaty feet, clammy hands, and sweaty underarms.

I have read that cannabis can cause lower blood pressure and "cardiovascular" side effects but I can't find data on sweating specifically. :love: I don't know if this is something to worry about and should be looking into a heart check up or if it is normal for a bunch of folks.

I think its great to be able to use marijuana and I grow it and eat the fresh leaves for nutrition as well as use it to get high. I am not ill as far as I know but enjoy growing and using. It has really been since I grow it I have found more uses and more ways to create uses. A luxury here in Colorado, day two lines around the block for recreational sales. I digress.

It took me several weeks to remember to research this because I forget while I'm high:reading420magazine: - I am not high right now. I would like feedback concerning the sweating if you have had this side effect. It is appreciated.

Thanks
:peace:X

I get these exact problems quite alot, I have had this happen on and off pot. The cold/clammy is the worst with the feet. I've gone to the doc and had an ekg, but he said the symptoms were most likely from stress. I'm 24 M 5'10" and about 175 lbs. I would also appreciate any feedback on this topic.

sounds like a classic anxiouty attack.
I recommend less of the vegetative material, ie.. no leaf, zero stems. I think allergy side effects from the chlorphyl or plant matter could aggravate them.

I too am aged 50 at 24 BMI 5'9" 162, My normal blood pressure is 117/65. I don't think its an anxiety attack but you could be right. Pot has always made me more paranoid until recently when it has been legalized and I started growing. Now I only ingest it instead of smoking it. Perhaps it is worth an experiment using the same exact weed, smoked vs. ingested to see if the same effects are there. Hmmm

I would like more feedback on the sweating thing however, cold clammy feet and hands with sweaty underarms.

How many get this symptom? Is it normal while using weed? Since I am poor I don't get up and out much, maybe its being too sedentary? Though I do walk my dog for about 30 mins on nice days, the cold winter keeps me mostly inside.

Feedback would be great - and thank you for taking out the time and effort to give me your feedback.

:peace:X

Agreed 420%, sounds like anxiety. Paranoia is just one type of thought process that causes anxiety, however you don't have to be paranoid to get anxiety. Thinking too much about anything can create anxiety. If it's a Sativa, then that is most likely the case, as Sativas enhance thought process, whereas Indica slows it down. Maybe you should try more of a cross of Indica/Sativa to relieve the anxiety. If that doesn't help, then try a solid Indica and the anxiety will disappear into thin air. :goodluck:
:Namaste:

Sounds similar to my experiences and sounds like everyone is on track here. Very experienced, matter of fact, with both smoking and eating. For me I know it is anxiety, sometimes it's like amphetamine and hallucinogens -- well not that intense, but heady and nervous and jerky. I think it's THC, or not enough CBD in the mix. Heavy indicas don't spaz me out as much as sativas. Even with 38 years of heavy tolerance, I still get the shakes every so often, I just tend to ride it out and try to enjoy it, maybe exercise a little.

It’s not anxiety. Is some sort of temperature regulation thing. I am also on Sertraline. When you start Sertraline or you your dose this happens.
Weed seems to have a similar effect. I can also get wicked bed sweats.
I’m also borderline diabetic who doesn’t like to eat in general.

I get the sweats regardless if it's indica, sativa or hybrid. I have yet to try edible but so far going to a vape over flower has helped marginally. I use a heavy indica at bedtime to help with sleep and it's absolutely not anxiety. I'm also fairly active between work and off time. Manual labor job, love being outside.

I’ve been a heavy smoker for the past 6-8 years, all of a sudden from a month ago as soon as I smoke I get the sweats from my feet and hands!

Just want to know how to stop it or is it a sign to stop smoking or what?
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom