Sweetener usage

sully508

:slide:hi everyone.
i justed started flushing 1 plant but stoped.
i was am general hyponics -flora nectar sweetener 0-0-1. i just started using it just last week. should i continue to use the sweetner for 2- 3 weeks more?
it contains 17.5% cane sugar
7.5% malt extract
and 5% molasses w/ minerals.
any suggestions? or ideas.

i love sweet buds.

Yes, keep using it for a few more weeks. I use both cane (blackstrap) molasses and karo syrup right out of the grocery store. Costs less, works the same.

Sweet buds to you! :yummy:

A tablespoon is fine for foliar feeding, and has the added benefit of repelling moths that lay eggs that produce those nasty bud worms. I use a teaspoon per gallon to irrigate with, mixed in with my nutrients. I don't think it would do any harm to put a tablespoon per gallon for irrigation, but I haven't done it so can't verify the theory. A teaspoon seems to do the job quite nicely.

Karo syrup is a sweetener made from corn--i.e. corn syrup with the brand name of Karo. It comes in dark and light. It's used in confections and sometimes people like to use it as a pancake syrup (gag).

Run your surgar till the end of your cycle even in the flush,plants are still producing even in the flush cycle heavy bud production time.

Back
Top Bottom