System Of A Down's Shavo Odadjian Gets Prescribed Marijuana

Freaktan

System Of A Down Rocker Gets Prescribed Marijuana

System Of A Down rocker Shavo Odadjian (corr) is assured a constant supply of marijuana - because his doctor writes him prescriptions for the illicit weed.

Ever since the Chop Suey! bassist told his physician he experiences pains in his leg, he has received a never-ending supply of cannabis.

Odadjian says, "I get it prescribed. I told my doctor that I get a little tendonitis in my leg. So he writes me a prescription for marijuana and they hand it over.

"It's f**king great!"

Newshawk: Hash - 420Times.com
Source: Contactmusic.com
Copyright: Contactmusic.com Ltd 2005
Contact: https://www.contactmusic.com/new/hom...pages/contactus

Re: System Of A Down Rocker Gets Prescribed Marijuana

Thats bad publicity for people pursuing medical marijuana trials in countries not yet green friendly. My interpretation of this is he is saying "tell your gp you have muscle aces and he gives you legal weed" . none the less still pretty cool being legally prescribed to it.

brushtail

.... I'm also starting to get pains in my leg .... hmm .... maybe i should go see the doctor ... :hmmmm: :grinjoint:

i would luv to blaze with him! I wonder if I told my doctor i thought i had tendonitis, if they would gimme some!

Shavars-Sovereign007.jpg
:allgood:

dammnn thats sweet, i hopee one of my close friends becoms a doctorr then ill ask them to perscribe it to me

dude, all musicians could be perscribed drugs. . .

when SOAD came to Detroit with The Mars Volta i was 7th row upper bowl. System was f*cking amazing, they put on one of the best shows i have seen. Anyway Shavo is crazy, he jumped on 3 stacked up amps and started playing on top of them, a bunch of stagehands ran on stage to hold up the amps so they wouldent fall, they were big amps but shavo is just nuts. He disapeered from stage for like a minute, came back out and started smoking something on stage, like a 1/4 of a blunt he was smoking before the show, he decided to come out and finish it in front of thousands of people, i just thought thatwas awsome

I watched this one performance on my computer where Serj was talking about how the reason why the government has cannabis illegal because they can't sell it to you, you can grow it yourself.

Thats super fantastic!
I need to find any doctor that would write me a script. I have legitimate needs. I dont sell. I can grow my own. Whats the problem?!

The show here was awesome! I was on the floor and had a great time... too much security though. Could barely smoke one [even though it was severely needed]

hahahha that's fucking awesome.

lol and to think he used to keep it a secret cuz his parents didn't know... lol now he's perscribed so he's got nothing to hide!

Lol who didn't know they smoked dope lol this just really proves it.
~PeacE~

Back
Top Bottom