T5 setup? will this work?

GYPcJIM

Iwant to setup indoor t5 grow an i want to use from seed/clone- harvestan hzve beenalookkn at lights but know very little about the grow business what should i use ,to get the most out of t5s I will being it in bedroom closet approx. 4'.5LX2'.5DX10'H but goin to try an split it so Ican have clones,veg,mature plznts in closet but different separated cycles same.I want to know what kind of lights Ishould get to fit in confined space also would it be possible to lay them upright instead of hangin goin t,o paint walls white like in the corners there would be 4 corners to each section anything i'm forgetting pls inform me

Re: T5 setup? will this work??

ok not splitting up in three goin to do two sections instead clones on top an the others on bottom, what you think?

Re: T5 setup? will this work??

I'm on my first grow. I'm using an 8 bulb T5. In small confinement I recommend. I tried 600w. Hps first. But it was to hot for 100 sq.ft. Cab.

This should work, I'm using t5 on my current grow and I like them. As far as a top for clones, and bottom for flower veg. Just make sure the bottom doesn't have light leaks and you will be ok. Hanging them upright will cause them to grow twords the light, and one side of the plant may become under developed. Unless you find a way to light the other side. Cfl on power strips may be the answer, or even dangle them in spots through the grow so you have even lighting.

Back
Top Bottom