Take Action April 1st! Contact Speaker Ron Richard!

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
Cities and campuses around Missouri are urging their fellow citizen's to call Speaker Ron Richard's office to tell them to assign Missouri's medical marijuana bill, HB 277, which would give seriously ill Missourian's safe access to marijuana if recommended by a doctor.

Over the past few years the Speaker of the House has essentially killed the medical marijuana legislation each session by not assigning it to a committee where it can be debated openly and honestly.

Every Wednesday until the end of the current legislative session, we are saying enough is enough and flooding Speaker Ron Richard's office with calls requesting that HB 277 be assigned to committee immediately!!

CALL SPEAKER RON RICHARD @ 573-751-2173
BETWEEN 8AM - 5PM ON APRIL 1ST!

Politely use the following script or your own deviation. Keep it polite but firm!

"Hi, my name is _____ and I live in ______, Missouri. Please support House Bill 277, the medical marijuana bill, and encourage Speaker Richard to assign the bill to a committee so it can be heard. Many seriously ill Missouri residents would benefit from it and I among many Missourian's simply do not understand Speaker Richards inaction on this important matter."

OR FAX HIM @ 573-526-5813

Joplin NORML

Back
Top Bottom