Taking photos

whenitsdone

alright, so my friend asked me to take some pictures of his plants and even though i know a good amount about photography for some reason everytime i go to take pictures of the plants they just come out weird. Im using a nikon cool pix 5600 which is a decent camera for all the photos ive taken prior. Every time i do a set they just seem really grainny or the leaves don't seem to be in focus like they should be. I know my best bet would be to get my hands on a macro lens or a digital camera with that function. If anyone knows a good set up or way to photograph some plants or if you happen to know my style of camera and know a specific setting that may work better it would be greatly appreciated. once i get some good photos ill be sure to post them up here.

Yea, just tweak with everything .... move around a bit. I'm not really into photography but i have a kodiak 4.0 z700 digaital camera with 5x zoom. pretty expensive camera. just from takeing pics of bud and stuff i notice that light really helps out when u need it ....

Back
Top Bottom