Talk about different pheno types

You have to excuse my technilogical stupidity.
Ok took this with vol. buttons facing down. Much better.
I will check the link Ultra Dan
Thanks
image19042.jpg

Here are some close ups of cherry bomb.
What's it look like to you? Time wise. She is supposed to go from seed to finish in 70 days. We are at day 57.
Looking under the scope I see some Amber on small sugar leaves not a lot but patches of Amber here and there, trics inside of bud are cloudy. Should I plan on flushing at day 60? What's your opinions, I would appreciate them, don't want to mess these up. I don't yet have a feel for how quickly the trics go from cloudy to Amber
Lots of sparkle and filling my room with wonderful smells.

image19323.jpg
image19324.jpg
image19319.jpg
image19321.jpg

You're here to learn, I think,, just as I am.... and the best way to do that is from doing. I say flush it, as I'm sitting on the shitter. Lol. Seriously though. Make notes where the plant was in terms of growth, and then next plant you'll have a personal baseline to compare it against.

One bit of advice I try to follow,, when you think it's ready, wait a week. YMMV

Good luck, nice plants!!

Hey Petergreen that's a good one, lol.
I am here to learn, and I definately am. Not familiar with the whole harvest thing. So I count on the people of this site for guidance. Which I recieve generously. And am very greatful for it.
I do keep a log of each category of plant.
I think I agree with you Ultradan, After an inspectoon today, I may start flushing.
Unless I hear a good argument not to?
Chime in, what do you guys think?
Thanks

Ok brother,
Here we go. Let's bring em home.
Interesting that the 20/4 plants t5 floro ( 2 cherry bomb and 1 bubbleicious) are the ones to start to finish first. They have better trichome production and much more pronounced smell. The ones under 12/12 seem at least a week maybe 2 behind?
Be interesting to see what the final weight and quality is between the two different lights.
Ok here we go. ����

Back
Top Bottom