Tdoggs first bubble grow (White Widow)

Great work butcher I cant wait for Slaughter House Seeds Co. to get up and running so I can get a few clones for my next run

No update yet so I just decided to show some pics of my roots that I got going on.. Enjoy

006223.JPG

005259.JPG

004264.JPG

001264.JPG

Well last nite I went to the store and got 2 10' air stones and dual outlet pump because I felt my bubbles were weak lol.

Pictures im sure you can tell the difference

004265.JPG

001265.JPG

Okay... my water pump is turned allllll the way down... still not just trickling tho but im sure it was much better than before.

As of right now.. I have 1/4 micro nutes and 1/4 grow nutes. Thats all in there atm.

On my rez walls there is something greenish (algae prolly) and it just started to form cuz icheck my rez every day. I have already covered my rez in reflective duck tape as of now. And later tonite im going to drain my rez completly AGAIN clean it out add 1/4 micro 1/4 grow back and see how it goes. Thats what I think I should do.. agree, disagree?

T-dog

What I have noticed in my 1+ grows is that I have the same green slime on the inner walls and on the air tubes. This occurs at the beginning of the grow, say the first few weeks. Presuming you have the SH bubblponic res, which is blue, light tends to penetrate the cover. I clean the walls and tubes every drain and replenish (weekly). Once your plants grow a decent canopy it will cut a lot of the light from reaching the cover, and the problem just goes away. If it's real bad, then some kind of action, such as black duct taping the res lid, may be required.

Peace

Sam

Back
Top Bottom