Temple ball

Stunned

Here is my first real attempt making hash.
I used sugar trim about 3 oz with some popcorn buds and even some chopped up bud 1 oz
The washer was a cheap amazon purchase, as well as the three bubble bags used. 120, 73 and 25
I discarded anything from the 120
It was a bit of time from start to finish, but most of that was a week drying after it had been micro planed.
It rolled out beautifully using a large wine bottle filled with boiling water, and the smell was out of this world

All credit for this new found passion of mine goes to Frenchy Cannoli who if not for his inspirational videos, this would
not have been possible.
He is a true craftsman and teaches us that anyone can produce high quality hash with a little knowledge and a bit of work.
Merci, Frenchy

Stay focused people ;)

Here is my first real attempt making hash.
I used sugar trim about 3 oz with some popcorn buds and even some chopped up bud 1 oz
The washer was a cheap amazon purchase, as well as the three bubble bags used. 120, 73 and 25
I discarded anything from the 120
It was a bit of time from start to finish, but most of that was a week drying after it had been micro planed.
It rolled out beautifully using a large wine bottle filled with boiling water, and the smell was out of this world

All credit for this new found passion of mine goes to Frenchy Cannoli who if not for his inspirational videos, this would
not have been possible.
He is a true craftsman and teaches us that anyone can produce high quality hash with a little knowledge and a bit of work.
Merci, Frenchy

Stay focused people ;)
I’ve never made hash before but will probably try this year due to a big seed crop that will not be suitable for smoking. How did you achieve that shiny luster?

Sweet! How do you get that shine?

I've got various dry sifts from the outside hash..
IMG_2280.JPG

It's nice very high, very clean, smells great but the consistency is to polmy once in the shape it's not really remoldable it crumbles.
What I want is charas but I can never get myself to make it.. if I dry and cure the buds I can sift have lots of hash and still have loads of smokeable bud, with charas you're taking the fresh plant and rubbing them down until you have plenty of sticky goo... but that stuff.. hmm I don't even need to smoke it, just play with it and break it open and smell it is already satisfying. Okay next grow designated plants!

Back
Top Bottom