Terpsi's First Grow: Lamb's Breath Auto, SWG Jack Herer & Sour Diesel Under LEDs

Terpsi

420 Member
Hello and thanks for checking out my first grow journal, this is a learning experience for me so strap in! I like to go all out so i'm starting with two tents, one with Auto flowers and one with photo periods. I have been doing research on this site for a few weeks and now my seeds are done germinating and pushed into seedling stages. I debated doing a full journal myself for a while so I already have plants between 4 and 14 days right now but I decided it's better late than never to start the journal so let's get to it. Just a warning, this may get dense at some parts but this journal is going to be for my own records and because I really want to see all the mistakes i made on my first grow when I look back in a few years lol. :D

I'm in a one bedroom apartment in Ontario, I have the first tent setup in my kitchen closet and the second tent in the closet of my computer room. Discretion is not a huge concern but for aesthetic purposes I cleared out the two closest to put the tents in as opposed to sitting them in the middle of the kitchen. Seeing as this is my first time growing I have two rather different approaches with each tent because I wanted to do some experimentation to see which format best suites me for the future.

Setup #1 - 1 Sunwest Genetics Jack Herer and 1 Crop Kings Sour Diesel (4 days since planting as of writing this)

The small pot at the bottom is a seedling i'm giving to a friend and the other thing is the jiffy pellet container that I sprouted them in.

Lights
Meiju/Samsung lm301b 240W 3000K 3500K 4000K led full spectrum grow light

Tent
36"x 20"x 62" tent by VIVOSUN - The construction and quality of the Bloom grow tent is much better than the Vivosun tent, I will definitely not order another Vivosun tent but i will still provide the link for those who mat be curious.

Exhaust Fan
VIVOSUN 6 Inch 440 CFM Inline Duct Ventilation Fan with Variable Speed Controller

Containers and Plants
1 Sun West Genetics Jack Herer Fem (free from CK) & 1 CK Sour Diesel Fem - started in Jiffy peat pellets potted directly into 7-Gal fabric pots

Medium
60% PRO-MIX HP MYCORRHIZAE
25% Worm Castings - From local hydro store
10% Perlite - From local hydro store
5% VITA-SAND - For my old armadillo lizards (RIP Estabon and Wesley) I added it to provide slow release calcium throughout the grow

Nutrients

General Hydroponics Base Nutrients (Flora bloom, grow and micro)
Botincare Cal-Mag Plus
Green Planet Nutrients Root Builder
Ever-Acid Bonsai Food/Fertilizer - From local hydro store

Setup #2 - 5 Crop King Seeds Lamb's Breath Auto (5 were planted 14 days ago and 3 did not sprout because my soil was too dry and were replanted 5 days ago, all 3 of the new ones sprouted fine)

Lights
Mars Hydro Reflector 960w LED Grow Light Full Spectrum

Exhaust Fan
VIVOSUN 4 Inch 195 CFM Inline Duct Ventilation

Tent
32"x 32"x 63" tent by Bloom Grow

Containers and Plants
5 Crop King Seeds Lamb's Breath Auto's planted directly into 3 gallon fabric pots

Medium (All % are approximate, I did not measure hyper accurately)
60% PRO-MIX HP MYCORRHIZAE
25% Worm Castings - From local hydro store
10% Perlite - From local hydro store
5% VITA-SAND - For my old armadillo lizards (RIP Estabon and Wesley) I added it to provide slow release calcium throughout the grow

Nutrients
Gaia Green All purpose 4-4-4 and 2-8-4 bloom Organic dry amendments - From local hydro store
(I may supplement additional liquid nutrients that I have for the photos if I see any deficiencies throughout the grow)

Anyways, I'm happy to be taking this ride with anyone who wants to hop on, this seems like a great community and I have been really encouraged by some of the results you all are getting. No names yet but I'm still thinking, they are still young xD. I am planning updates every other day but that may become more frequent as I am prone to panicking :rolleyes:

Special thanks to StupidFace420 for the confidence builder and Crop Kings recommendation, your first grow was a stunner and I'm hoping to also hit the genetic lottery like you did with your WW's from CKS.

Here are a few more pictures of everything, I'm in a little bit of a rush at the moment because I spent so long writing this and just want to finish it up but I realize its rather difficult to see everything so I will try and take better pictures tonight or tomorrow morning if I have time.

Lambs Breath #1 - 14 days Old Lambs Breath #2 - 14 days Old Lambs Breath #3 - 5 days Old
1734541 1734538 1734539

Lambs Breath #4 - 5 days Old Lambs Breath #5 - 5 days Old Sour Diesel - 4 Days Old
1734540 1734543 1734545

Jack Herer #5 - 4 days Old

Back
Top Bottom