Warpaint

Hi, I missed the meeting by a few days, I'm wondering how I may be able to find out when future meetings are going to held and if there is/going to be a bill inacted what it is. I'm starting tomorrow and getting all the supporters I can in my area of Texas. I've been searching the net the past few days but no real luck. Any assistance would be great.

Hi Warpaint
:welcome: to the friendliest place around :hookah:
lots of friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful people here, so sit back, relax, enjoy, and ask questions.

I cannot help ypu with Texas MMJ, but I wish you the best :goodluck:

you may want to check out the news threads here,,

Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine

International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine

and if you are growing your own MMJ, these are some great resources..

How to Grow Cannabis - Everything You Need to Know!

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

and if ya need a hand uploading pics

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

See ya around the forums:) :peace: :hookah: :goodluck:

Contacted the mayor of my city still waiting fir a reply, and later this week I'm going to the v a in Waco and see if I can get physicians and patients for support. Still waiting for permission to put norml and mmag logo on my card, and attempt to start a local chapter.

Went to Waco v a. Didn't have a real chance to those who work there but those who r patients there seemed a reserved about the idea. More likely because they haven't been confronted and I found display, along with other drugs saying it has no medical use. But it was without a doubt old. The doctor I saw told me last nov. the temple v a found opieds in me. I was never told nut he didn't press it. He also asked if I have ever found out about and tried anything "after market" and worked. I felt after being accused of opium use to play it safe and I said yeaa but I don't know if I want to but if it workssss, then I'll try it. With his reaction I think if I say I do and they find it in my system then he may come out and say keep trying Texas tea. Nothing definitive because I also found out temple v a wrote, which I thought but had no proof till today, that I'm at fault for everything wrong with me and I'm at fault for everything. And since they say they found opium in me that could be th reason for the unproven slander that is being held against me. When I find out more I'll pet everyone know. But I have to prove my name clear first. It'll be about 3 months b 4 I see that doctor again. Oh I say call mj Texas tea. On that drug poster it had "slang" for the various drugs, and I think Texas tea is the best. It also said b 4 real borders people from mexico brought it to America. Best of luck to everyone else

Back
Top Bottom