Hi from Texas

Hey @Spookytooth love the name. Glad to have someone like you getting involved. It LOOKS as if the uk is now making a change aswell. *fingers crossed* hopefully I can get involved in any way I can. Hopefully Ill be able to grow for a dispensary in my hometown one day.... preferably my own lol.

Hey @Spookytooth love the name. Glad to have someone like you getting involved. It LOOKS as if the uk is now making a change aswell. *fingers crossed* hopefully I can get involved in any way I can. Hopefully Ill be able to grow for a dispensary in my hometown one day.... preferably my own lol.
Speaking of great names, yours is pretty cool too. Hopefully more people around the world will wake up to reality and we can end this nonsense and all just get a good buzz on.

Been reading 420 Mag for some time but finally decided to sign up.
I'm very interested in the political end of legalization and work hard to find the candidates that support our cause, then make sure
I get the word out to others. We are closer in Texas now but we have a ways to go.
Woohoo TX!
:passitleft:

Welcome to the board and good luck on your fight. Oklahoma just passed prop 788. It is one of the best medical mj bills in the us. I hope Texas follows their lead. If you are growing, or plan to, check out the grow journals. They are awesome and full of positive comments and tons of information.
Holler if you need any help growing your own. These folks are full of information and have all made grow mistakes and can help you avoid them.
First grow rule in Texas, No smell and no tell.
If you follow that rule, your pantry will be full of mason jars and some tasty buds!!

Welcome to the board and good luck on your fight. Oklahoma just passed prop 788. It is one of the best medical mj bills in the us. I hope Texas follows their lead. If you are growing, or plan to, check out the grow journals. They are awesome and full of positive comments and tons of information.
Holler if you need any help growing your own. These folks are full of information and have all made grow mistakes and can help you avoid them.
First grow rule in Texas, No smell and no tell.
If you follow that rule, your pantry will be full of mason jars and some tasty buds!!
couldn't have said it any better Diggler

Doesn't really help that our Congress is only in session every 2 years. If it doesn't make it to vote... the wait continues. I have watched this trend through the last 2 congressional sessions. They should be at it again next year. We'll see...

-P :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom