Thank you for sharing knowledge

Headclinic

Hello everybody!

Im new to growing and forums in general. After reading so much useful information I decided to join and be part of this great community. I've growing my meds for about a year now and have done ok in terms of yield but not really satisfied with the quality although I have seen some improvements with every harvest.
I grow as a hobby as well as to supply meds for my wife and I so huge yields is not my goal but rather quality and variety.
Well that's it for now, hope to interact with many of you here and absorb as much as I possibly can so we can enjoy this beautiful plant to the fullest!

Thank you.

Hello everybody!

Im new to growing and forums in general. After reading so much useful information I decided to join and be part of this great community. I've growing my meds for about a year now and have done ok in terms of yield but not really satisfied with the quality although I have seen some improvements with every harvest.
I grow as a hobby as well as to supply meds for my wife and I so huge yields is not my goal but rather quality and variety.
Well that's it for now, hope to interact with many of you here and absorb as much as I possibly can so we can enjoy this beautiful plant to the fullest!

Thank you.
Hi and welcome to 420 Magazine :hug:
Like I always say.. We grow with our grow or learn as you grow.
Everytime you see something you don't like, research here about it adapt to your budget (if new gear is needed), your way of growing (new skills ideas).
Start a grow journal, (it is like starting a thread, like you did here, but in journals in progress section.
In your journal, you ask away, and we will answer with everything we know.
Pennywise (above member) is an awesome grower with a lot of knowledge.
Again, welcome and enjoy your stay :hug:

I won't post anymore in regards to my grow on this thread...just happy and excited to share.

Attachments

• 20181110_182613-1.jpg
    20181110_182613-1.jpg
    1,022.1 KB · Views: 58
Back
Top Bottom