Thank you members

billy13778

i have been watching and learning for quite awhile with a lot further to go and everyone on here is so generous with their knowledge and more than eager to share it - no one refused to answer one of my silly questions - i just completed my best ever grow and there are too many members to thank so i thank you all

this is the colas from my wedding cake
wc colas.jpg

this is the colas from my godfather
godfather colas.jpg

never having anything of this magnitude a quick question - do you break these down further to dry and cure?

we all appreciate your kind words and WOW what a nice haul my friend!!!

most peeps here hang them as whole colas just be sure to maintain air spacing between each hog-leg, fan moving air nearby but not pointed directly at your nugs, keep ‘em in the dark

Another really cool hat trick is called Low & Slow fridge cure. Don’t be scared cuz Its long thread but first page gets you all the details and the rest are just user comments & questions. Here’s link Low and Slow fridge cure

its a game changer.

i have been watching and learning for quite awhile with a lot further to go and everyone on here is so generous with their knowledge and more than eager to share it - no one refused to answer one of my silly questions - i just completed my best ever grow and there are too many members to thank so i thank you all

this is the colas from my wedding cake
wc colas.jpg

this is the colas from my godfather
godfather colas.jpg

never having anything of this magnitude a quick question - do you break these down further to dry and cure?
Congratulations on your spectacular success growing and harvesting your garden. You are the reason why all the members are happy to share their knowledge. CL🍀

on the other hand if you are new to dry / cure you can certainly break them down further, no harm in that.

really helps to have a few hygrometers on hand, a large one for the room and them mini hygrometers to fit in a jar. You want rh to be 62ish but don’t go lower than 60. Everything I’ve read says if your buds get down to rh 58 then it’s done for. It doesn’t ruin the bud or anything but the process of doing the dry- that is converting carbs to sugars or whatever has ended.

Back
Top Bottom