Thanks Deep Water Culture!

wannaBhigh

And thanks to Roseman . Your threads gave me the courage to try it . I am not a first time grower but this is my first hydro so BIG! thanks to everyone that makes this place work . 1 pic is like 3 days after transplant and i had things a little weak in the neut department and it showed in the lower leaves but other than that i have NEVER transplanted anything that didn't show at least a little shock WOW! ooh yea and the 2nd pic is 10 days later . I promise i haven't shortened times to impress you it is all in the bucket lol
messed up pic post. pics in gallery . i will figure it out some time. anyway thanks tons guys.
P.S. Roseman i am still here i just do more reading than posting . You're the MAN!

OK just gonna try one more time
3_days_after_transplant.JPG

]

Ok Roseman i promised you i would fill you in on what was so funny about my previous comment where i said "i just wanna show everybody i could do it" and "It just got way out of hand"
Now for a little detail then feel free to laugh. I will not be offended lol!
I thought i was gonna finish these plants in the yellow buckets stacked opening to opening. Wonderful little veg box for just a couple of plants. I started with 4 in there and 1 turned out to be male. Now there are 3 that seem as though they will want to finish at different times. teach me to use only one basket . hehe anyhow i can hear the laughter already but remember i said that's cool

plant_and_veg_box_2.jpg

Thanks Roseman i think so also. And i know they probably won't amount to much since i only have about 125 watts of cfl on them but i love them none the less just like the rest of my babies :grinjoint:

And here they are just before i asked about transplant into bubbles.
in_the_box.JPG

As you can see i really didn't think it through but finishing a few in that box is still on my list but it will take discipline. Thanks again for the encouragement and +rep if i can for your helpful threads and comments. I know i've said it before but i will never be able to show what it means to me other than to pass it forward :cheer: roseman :cheer: ROSEMAN GO ! GO! GO!

I might have lied about not getting more light for the girls cause i just seem 150 watt HPS dusk to dawn lights at lowe's for $34 on clearance WOO HOO!!

Ok i said i wasn't gonna do it ! DOE! I now have about 47watts per sq foot ! I know that isn't much compared to some but it will have to do for me . Got some buds popping now and it was kinda weird . I sprouted these seeds that are from some average weed. I will one day be able to get some real good stuff going but for now it will have to do. But i have grown bag seed in the past and it far surpassed the weed that the seed came from.
Anyhow just thought i'd share

Well after my rant the other day my wife got paranoid i guess . anyway she was on me real hard about how pissed i got . I tried to comfort her with the fact that all mailed stuff goes to our friends house blah blah and well now my girls reside and another friends house but he promised i could come over and visit them whenever i want to . That's if they even survived the move.
I fell like i lost a kid . But the real ones mean much more to me then the green ones. i hope to go again soon. Still time to do fruits and vegetables . Thanks for the lesson in bubbles. I'll still share where and what i can but i don't think i'm gonna be aloud to grow any more till laws change

Back
Top Bottom