Deep Water Culture Tutorial, SH Kit & DIY

Thanks guys I did find them online at stealth hydro but I literally NEEDED them today, I had a setup I just started going bad and those pumps and irrigation heads were the cure. I did however find a similar pump though not as many gph and took a 4 port air manifold (1 in 4 out) to make what I needed. I will however order the stuff from stealth anyway because these pumps suck and the 4 port air manifold arent made for water. The pumps are sold by stores that carry coy pond/pond supplies, you'll find them cheap and abundant in spring/summer and on sale in the fall but it was mind numbing trying to find them in the winter. I am sure over time I will find something proper for the irr manifolds but you cant beat stealth on that stuff the pumps are WAY WAY better and way cheaper, I paid $63 for 2 80 GPH pond pumps and they are the biggest POS's you could imagine. I wish I found this thread about a week ago, my plants would be 6 times bigger, not to mention the trip to the grave they woulda took if I didnt change something fast, watering them every 2 hours wasnt kicking it due to my newb mistakes which this thread pointed out how not to make the ones I made to a T on every page I've read so far.....

But again, thank you and sorry for imparting my info in this master piece of a thread, seriously. I tried posting in the other thread but it said I didnt have permission to view that page for whatever reason.

Hey whitey78, you can check my current grow out right now & I am also a noob to hydro; grown in dirt for year in Cali but I think I have made every Noob mistake you can but I haven't killed the grow & man now looking forward to a bigger then expected harvest. If I can help you on the tech end, I would be happy to help, I have researched a ton & even talk to the Dutch Master folks here & there; most people will help but some are asses about it. I do not know what nutes & additives your on but I am on Dutch Master Gold Range, H2O2, Sm-90, Botanicare Sweet Berry. Happy to help if I can ~H~:peacetwo::morenutes::thumb:

Just in case someone else is looking for manifolds, amazon.com sells them pretty cheap.

Now, from a total newbie to growing, the highest praise goes to -------. I will be starting my first grow in a couple weeks and will be following the lead set by -------. If I can get the right number of posts, I will start a grow journal. Hopefully my stupidity will keep you all entertained!

Oh no! I was trying to give Tulip the praise he deserves in my previous post. I will try again when I have more posts under my belt.

Oh no! I was trying to give Tulip the praise he deserves in my previous post. I will try again when I have more posts under my belt.

Tulip left under less than agreeable reasons. If you try to use his orignal name, the forum changes it, doesn't matter how many posts you have.

While he made lots of great posts, not all of it was his info (didn't attribute), and not all of it correct. Which is like most here. Though i would recommend reading his threads fully.

Prairie

Back
Top Bottom