Thanks for having me

Soilwork

Hey guys. Was thinking of being a quiet lurker but seeing the passion around here, i cant help but to jump in and ask questions and subbed up to somenjournals. So far i have 1 outdoor, given to me as a seedling which ia the first timw in 5 or more years. Currently flowering but looking a bit sad.. just flushednit with some water andnill givenit untill the weekend and give it more nutes. Soon ill be going inside but first want to get the out door dried and cured. So just a quick intro as to where in at. I hope you guys love stupid questions because they will be coming for you. but i do read the stickies first and try some reasearch before asking.

Anyhow would be interested in chatting to everyone especially fellow aussies. if you have advice for indoor grow in aus please let me know. Atm interested in supplies.. been looking at a 400 watt hps/mh in 1.2x1.2x2 grow tent on ebay.

Was looking for leds for the same space as i hear they are cheaper to run.. again any advice welcome.

Anyways meer you guys out there. Cheers.

Sent from my SM-G900I using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Welcome. Lots of room for silly questions around here. Plenty of Aussies as well. Drop in to Grizzwalds thread and you'll find a whole bunch. Recess Is Over - Now To Muck Up The Lesson There also are many other Aussie threads going.

Nice. Yeabibhave subbed up to most of these. Looking nice

Sent from my SM-G900I using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom