Thanks to 420Mag, I Have My Own Meds

Lucky man

Thanks to all the good folks on this site,I have competed my first grow. I did not document it on here or anywhere else. I am just too chicken shit to post pics on the web. I am a legal MMJ patient, and thanks to the Rick Simpson hemp oil, I am in remission from stage 4 cancer, and getting better and healthier every day.

I started my very first plants in my basement the last week in march 2011. Got some seeds from Nirvana, did allot of reading here......allot:)
I grew a couple plants of feminized crystal, and feminized Papaya.
Flowered them for 8 -9 weeks and harvested them a couple weeks ago.

Yesterday I got to try the crystal for the first time, and was very happy with the strength and effects of that strain. I have paid hundreds of dollars at the local Michigan dispensaries for this bud. It is my favorite daytime med.

Today I tried the papaya, and I was also very pleased with it. I grew it for help with insomnia and leg pain. Within 20 minutes of vaping some of the Papaya, I was falling asleep at the pc. Layed down for a nap, and woke up 3 hrs later.:high-five: Perfect

Just wanted to say thanks again to all the pro's here who helped me figure it out enough to get through my first grow. I have a much better system now than I started with. I have a perpetual grow going now, and it should have monthly harvests.

Hats off to a great website, with some awesome growers.

:bravo:

Thanks to all the good folks on this site,I have competed my first grow. I did not document it on here or anywhere else. I am just too chicken shit to post pics on the web. I am a legal MMJ patient, and thanks to the Rick Simpson hemp oil, I am in remission from stage 4 cancer, and getting better and healthier every day.

I started my very first plants in my basement the last week in march 2011. Got some seeds from Nirvana, did allot of reading here......allot:)
I grew a couple plants of feminized crystal, and feminized Papaya.
Flowered them for 8 -9 weeks and harvested them a couple weeks ago.

Yesterday I got to try the crystal for the first time, and was very happy with the strength and effects of that strain. I have paid hundreds of dollars at the local Michigan dispensaries for this bud. It is my favorite daytime med.

Today I tried the papaya, and I was also very pleased with it. I grew it for help with insomnia and leg pain. Within 20 minutes of vaping some of the Papaya, I was falling asleep at the pc. Layed down for a nap, and woke up 3 hrs later.:high-five: Perfect

Just wanted to say thanks again to all the pro's here who helped me figure it out enough to get through my first grow. I have a much better system now than I started with. I have a perpetual grow going now, and it should have monthly harvests.

Hats off to a great website, with some awesome growers.

:bravo:

That's great to hear. I agree, there are some wonderful members here. Congratulations on your success and growing your own meds. :bravo:

:goodluck: Lucky man, and thanks for sharing your story with us. You sound like a really nice guy who's been through a lot. I'm so glad you sound like your on the mend. Cancer is a bitch - keep kicking it's ass!

Feel free to pop into my thread (link in my signature) if I can ever help with anything. Even if I can't, I'd be happy to point you to someone who can.

Congrats again on your harvest. :high-five:

Thanks everyone for the positive replies.

I did the plant weight totals yesterday . The lil papaya's were 50 and 39 grams, and the crystals were 90 and 84 grams. That will last me and my patient till next harvest in 3 weeks ( plus 3-4 weeks cure).

:bong:

Back
Top Bottom