THC Biomed Clones - Opium & Atomical Haze

I took a clone of the opium plant, (purple dying bastard) if it roots. I will clip a bunch more clones then toss this abomination of a plant.. Its three months old and barely two feet tall, I had three seeds turn into full size plants that have almost caught up and soon to surpass this piece of shit that came from biomed. And thats 1/12. One out of 12 clones I ordered from them that I have managed to keep alive.. And barely. So disheartening.

Dude I'm experiencing the same thing. I am really sorry man I know your pain! My one grapefruit has been going since early June and it's all purple. It's slowly branching I was going to clone but I'm at the point now I'm wondering if I should bother? I might just switch it to flower and see what happens. Really painful. I just started 6 new seeds I'm prepared to destroy everything and start over.

I've done three spinosad treatments 2-3 days apart spray and drench and symptoms just seem to continue to worsen. Quite interesting. My two "higher quality" seeds seem to be holding their own.

On a second note. That is very bizarre about the bug. I'm assuming you've become full bug paranoid as I have. What a bummer I tell you.

Dude I’m experiencing the same thing. I am really sorry man I know your pain! My one grapefruit has been going since early June and it’s all purple. It’s slowly branching I was going to clone but I’m at the point now I’m wondering if I should bother? I might just switch it to flower and see what happens. Really painful. I just started 6 new seeds I’m prepared to destroy everything and start over.

I’ve done three spinosad treatments 2-3 days apart spray and drench and symptoms just seem to continue to worsen. Quite interesting. My two “higher quality” seeds seem to be holding their own.

Yep I don't see the point really in bothering with it, I think I'm gonna give it a toss. I thought about letting it flower too, but I'm worried it is diseased or something and will just bring the others down with it, I am very paranoid now. Bugs. Diseases. Degraded genetics. Whatever it is, Just need to get clean healthy genetics back on track

Yep I don't see the point really in bothering with it, I think I'm gonna give it a toss. I thought about letting it flower too, but I'm worried it is diseased or something and will just bring the others down with it, I am very paranoid now. Bugs. Diseases. Degraded genetics. Whatever it is, Just need to get clean healthy genetics back on track

Were going through the exact thing. It's becoming very taxing. I've noticed this morning the leaves on the one plant are yellowing. I'm almost certain at this point it must have a disease. Think I'm just going to finish it off.

Picked up a turbo klone, I like the idea of taking 12" clones that don't even yellow.. Saw some nice videos of it in action

Day 1
20171013_185208.jpg
20171013_185048.jpg
20171013_184836.jpg

That is solid I gotta pick one of those up. I've been thinking about this whole grow thing with these pests and it's becoming a major bummer. I'm thinking of shutting down the grow for a while heating the tents and cleaning everything. Let all the pests starve off and just re start.

Honestly i am pretty happy with the progress I'm getting now from the seeds.. If this clone machine works as good as advertised.. I should be able to pop out an easy 15 clones a month and have 15 flowering and 15 vegging perpetually.. That's the plan...

Essentially my plan as well before all this bullshit. I just did a whole clean changed both of my grow spaces and did some extra bug stuff. I flowered the three plants I'm done with and isolated all the new plants and they don't seem to be as effected. I think I'm starting to see light at the end of the tunnel. I feel like most my issues are created by me lol. Just had to step back a bit and observe

Well I've gotten to taste a few more biomed strains , and there's one I particularly like, plus a few more to taste, if I find one I simply love and must have, ill order three clones of it, quarantine them and then grab a single best from it.. Will probably also take one and immediately rinse its soil away into a container and see what I can find.. Other then that I'm sticking to seeds! No chance of pest transfer. Just not worth the risk..

Here's an update on my 4 ladies..
In order of appearance

GC outside tent
Super silver haze
GC
Opium.. Which is looking ok these days.. But still very small 5 finger leaves is all it will make.

20171015_140757.jpg
20171015_155553.jpg
20171015_155602.jpg
20171015_155613.jpg

Ugh.. Look at this twisting..whhhhyy!!!
Everything is looking so healthy..

Two plants from seed in tent both showing this
The other seed outside tent does not.

Notice the twisted curling leaf, took a wide angle and zoomed shot of both spots.

Screenshot_20171018-120541.jpg
Screenshot_20171018-120509.jpg
Screenshot_20171018-120632.jpg
Screenshot_20171018-120652.jpg

And then I also wondering if anyone has ever seen the pistols having micro hairs like roots do..
Screenshot_20171018-120714.jpg

I've had pistils like that yep! I wonder what the twisted growth it about? Have you noticed and more pests? I just got surgery haven't been able to check on my plants in a few days. They're probably happy about that lol

hahah yea they probably are.. we are the real pests! lmao

nope no more of those huge things (must have just flown in from outside)

I still have some gnats landing on the yellow strips, but its slowed WAAAAY down and growth is going good

I still havent recieved my spinosad or anything ese ive ordered fm the states recently, apparently canada post is about 30 days backed up.. ugh

need to use a carrier like fedex or ups to get stuff fr states right now

im crossing my fingers that it was just from some extreme humidity, where fan leaves and new shoots are overlapping..
so far there has been no more appearances of that..

clone machine update:
day 10.. all of the clones still look erect and alive.. none of the stems have made a root, however all 8 of the clones have signs of roots coming, and a few have huge swollen pregnant white stems.. I assume any day they will start to push through.. I ordered some of greatwhite's orca (liquid containing 15 mycorrhizae strains) to add to the cloner water, but it hasn't shown up yet, pics to follow.

plant update
all 3 from seed looking good, and showing lots of growth
opium... looks better then ever, I might actually keep her.. (hope I don't regret this one haha)

overall:
been over three months of nursing opium back to life..
in the mean time ive grown 3 plants from seed that are now all as large or larger then mr opium..

As soon as these clones take and are planted in new homes (gonna do 1 hydro in a 5 gal bucket and rest in promix)
I will:
take another round of clones
flip the existing 4 plants to 12-12
be pretty damn happy that this is getting back on track and looking brighter..

Silverhaze, Green crack, opium
20171023_182902.jpg

Entire stem swollen and white
20171023_190619.jpg

Clones day 10
20171023_190917.jpg

Clones Day 1
20171013_185048.jpg

Hey man good to see things are going good here. I had surgery so I've been disabled a couple of weeks. I came to the conclusion my thrips are eradicated, unfortunately the three month battle def gave viruses to all my plants. Scrapped em and started fresh a week ago. Everything's looking good so far :).

Back
Top Bottom