Trainwreck vs Super Jack / Ebb & Growin

Thanks for stopping by guys, I am happy to finally have happy girls. The plan right now, is to rearrange the room so the 12 girls are spread under 2 1k lights. right now they are all crammed under 1 400w MH. I am then going to deprive light for 30 hours, and start them on 12/12. I am going to run the girls on their veg nutes until week 2 of flower. I am convinced they will like the added nitrogen early on.

Thanks for stopping by guys, I am happy to finally have happy girls. The plan right now, is to rearrange the room so the 12 girls are spread under 2 1k lights. right now they are all crammed under 1 400w MH. I am then going to deprive light for 30 hours, and start them on 12/12. I am going to run the girls on their veg nutes until week 2 of flower. I am convinced they will like the added nitrogen early on.

When I grew in soil I would also run My veg nutes up until first signs of budding. Then I'd switch over to bloom. Always worked great for me.

Updates,
I went to rig a timer this morning so my lights shut off at 12:30pm. When I unplugged the light the bulb went out... So instead of 30 hours of dark, they get about 33.5 lol. Talk about the perfect time for the light to take a shit lol.

Heights are pretty even, I have about five at 24", five 18"-22" and 1 16", and a 8" lavender baby that's 3 weeks younger. I am expecting around 2-3" of fresh growth during this lights out, we will see.

Updates,
Well what should have been a wonderfull weekend of transitioning my girls from veg to flower turned into a real bummer of a weekend... Before I go on, the plants are fine. What happened was my girl was layed off... So now I am sole bread earner (until her unemployment) ... So thats mortgage utilities + the girls. HELLO TOP RAMEN!! It was hard to be excited about the girls with all the bad news, but damn if they don't look happy. I would have to say that I have the healthiest greenest leaves in all 9 of my harvest. The trainwrecks are already about 30" tall, and looking fierce. The Jack's seem to be a bit slower, but still look great. I will have pics up soon. Take care guys.

Updates,
Well what should have been a wonderfull weekend of transitioning my girls from veg to flower turned into a real bummer of a weekend... Before I go on, the plants are fine. What happened was my girl was layed off... So now I am sole bread earner (until her unemployment) ... So thats mortgage utilities + the girls. HELLO TOP RAMEN!! It was hard to be excited about the girls with all the bad news, but damn if they don't look happy. I would have to say that I have the healthiest greenest leaves in all 9 of my harvest. The trainwrecks are already about 30" tall, and looking fierce. The Jack's seem to be a bit slower, but still look great. I will have pics up soon. Take care guys.

Sorry to hear about your girl but glad to hear "the girls" are doing good. Keep your head up and stay positive. :peace:

Updates,
I went to rig a timer this morning so my lights shut off at 12:30pm. When I unplugged the light the bulb went out... So instead of 30 hours of dark, they get about 33.5 lol. Talk about the perfect time for the light to take a shit lol.

Heights are pretty even, I have about five at 24", five 18"-22" and 1 16", and a 8" lavender baby that's 3 weeks younger. I am expecting around 2-3" of fresh growth during this lights out, we will see.

so your still doin my 30 hr deal?....Cervantes says 36 in his book...all good
Im very interested in the Lavender....

so your still doin my 30 hr deal?....Cervantes says 36 in his book...all good
Im very interested in the Lavender....

Yah, I was planning on the 30, but when I went to set a timer, I unplugged my light and burned out the bulb. So they got 34ish.. I have tried a few samples of lavender and I had 1/3 was really nice. We shall see, it will certainly not yield much due to the height.

Back
Top Bottom