Popham's First Grow Journal - Coco-Hempy MOB - TrainWreck - ChemDawg - 2013

Pophamseasmok

Quick Bong hit and away we go. This is my first grow and journal. I have just about finished my Veg room but it is up and working beside shelf modifications, The flower room is up and running but any suggestion on things to change is welcomed. Well here's the run down.

Bucket Size -3 and 5 gallon Hempy (Will probably make tens)

Medium - 40% perlite 60% Coco coir ( Botanicare)

Lights - (Veg homemade CFL hoods) Flower 600 watt Hps.

Nutrients - Started with FF trio switched to Dynagro/Bloom

Strain(s) - MOB, Trainwreck, Chemdawg.
# of Plants: 6

I originally had 4. 3 MOB and the 1 Trainwreck. But before I got the PH and Cal mag issues worked out I had lost 2 MOB's. Sucked but live and learn I cloned the MOB and th TW. First attempt ever and got 80% success rate. Very exciting Stuff I must admit. and the day I got the light and the girls I started Germing the Chemdawg.:bongrip:

flower_room10.jpg
Trainwreck-left_mob-right_3-2-2013.jpg
lst_tw-_cd-_tw-_3-2-2013.jpg
Trainwreck_cola_3-2-2013.jpg
mob_tricomes_3-2-2013.jpg
trainwreck_tricomes2-3-2013.jpg

Thanks yeah, I'm very excited it's something new everyday. After subbing other journals and reading till my Eyes bleed. I figured it would help me to chronicle my adventures. I tied down the big girls a month ago but just LST'd the little ones 3 days ago and there reaching for the light. I plan on building my Scrog screen tomorrow and dedicating a corner to the smaller 4. I'm actully building 2 another for a block of MOB clones that are in the Veg room now. But I wanna transplant them all into the new three gallon hempy's first in a movable scrog tray.:hookah: Time to pull a tube. Thanks

Well yesterday spent a bunch of time tying the girls down. Do you guys think I should use string to make the fence squares half the the size they are? Thanks for all the info.
Tie the Mother down!!!:cheesygrinsmiley: I would probably try for 2" to 2 1/2 " grid on the scrog...Is that the plastic fencing from Home Deeps???

Looks nice... I will try to follow

Reps...very nice...BTW if you reply with quote you will find how the html should look for your signature below...you have to go to the "reply with quote" for this to work.
Highlight the html below (hold down the left mouse button as you move the cursor over the entire text)
When it is highligted right click and copy.

Popham's First Grow Journal - Coco-Hempy MOB - TrainWreck - ChemDawg - 2013

Go to settings at top of page, click on settings,go to edit signature and paste the above html there. This will get it the way you want:cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

:welcome: More the merrier always accepting advice.:smokin: It is my first grow actually Iv'e just read jorge's bible back to back and watched alot of youtube and obviously before I started posting i was lurkin and reading alot of all the very informative and inventive journals on this awesome site! Thanks all and I'm far from done learnin'

:welcome: More the merrier always accepting advice.:smokin: It is my first grow actually Iv'e just read jorge's bible back to back and watched alot of youtube and obviously before I started posting i was lurkin and reading alot of all the very informative and inventive journals on this awesome site! Thanks all and I'm far from done learnin'

Your stuff looks good!

Thanks Yep got stoned and bored and started another thread today LOL. Dam MOB :smokin: Her's a few shots it so funny. I never saw my plants under anything but the HPS. :cool: The difference is wild by the eye anyway a few pics of the ladies. and the redo on the porta-scrog.
DSC029482.JPG

SP32-20130311-220136.jpg

DSC029263.JPG

DSC029383.JPG

DSC029461.JPG

DSC029472.JPG

More to come . Thanks for stopping by.

Back
Top Bottom