Mono Grows Again

Grabbed some pics of questionable quality at lights on. Now into the 4th week of 12/12

BBDFFF78-BFF6-47BC-BD1E-82F67BA29560.jpeg
CA8E398E-A02B-4D01-8FA3-B958F5367461.jpeg
6D0F6DD1-1D23-4966-972E-330EF8C9782D.jpeg
AB0C68F5-7E4E-41DC-9224-84E5185FA580.jpeg

I’m going to give the big girl another couple of days then it’s defoliation time and removal of the limited ‘sucker’ branches at the bottom.

I’ll need to do some adjusting in the tent, the northern lights x big bud has had some mammoth stretch and is now sitting about an inch below the light.

CDCAC655-2638-4410-922A-5E64F1E81906.jpeg

Hey Mono, just swinging through and wishing everyone their xmas wishes. Hope you and the family have a great one this year brother. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year mate!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Dude.....your back! Thought about you when I grew my NL. I think u could have hit your Kilo. I hit about a pound off her.

Was this An Auto or Photo N.L. ? I'm guessing Auto in that time frame. So you went from seed to harvest in 64 days with her ? I'm real curious because I have an Auto N.L. growing now that is huge as all hell & starting to flower. She's 50 days old today counting from the day I put the seed in the Coco. No way she'll finish in 2 weeks (Probably another 4 - 5 weeks). But that's a great looking harvest you got there & from my bud sites it looks like I might get similar results. I'm using all AN products under 2 - P900's & a Viparspectra 450 Watt.
Here's what she looks like on day 48.
Let me know what you think. 1st Coco Grow, 1st time with these lights, 1st time with these Nutes.
GEDC5284.JPG
GEDC5285.JPG

Was this An Auto or Photo N.L. ? I'm guessing Auto in that time frame. So you went from seed to harvest in 64 days with her ? I'm real curious because I have an Auto N.L. growing now that is huge as all hell & starting to flower. She's 50 days old today counting from the day I put the seed in the Coco. No way she'll finish in 2 weeks (Probably another 4 - 5 weeks). But that's a great looking harvest you got there & from my bud sites it looks like I might get similar results. I'm using all AN products under 2 - P900's & a Viparspectra 450 Watt.
Here's what she looks like on day 48.
Let me know what you think. 1st Coco Grow, 1st time with these lights, 1st time with these Nutes.
GEDC5284.JPG
GEDC5285.JPG
No.....I vegged her for 70 days and she flowered for 64.....so 134 from seed. Thats still over 3 grams a day which is still my highest yielder (both in total weight and in grams per day)

No.....I vegged her for 70 days and she flowered for 64.....so 134 from seed. Thats still over 3 grams a day which is still my highest yielder (both in total weight and in grams per day)
I missed the 70 days veg part & only seen the 64 Days. Like you said ... Still a damned good yield. Can't wait till my N.L. gets done. She grows so big & fast I had to super crop her (10 Branches) last night because she keeps growing into the light. My light is now at the roof of my tent with only 14" clearance after super cropping. Never had one grow like this before.

Yeah I have never had a plant grow like that Sensi Northern Lights. It was clear when she was like 20 days old from seed that there was something special about her.

Back
Top Bottom