Mono Grows Again

Isn't experienced the preferred term these days.....to old? "I am very experienced!" sounds much better than "I'm old" LOL.

Its funny, they came out with something at one of the local universities where they have basically banned certain terms and one of them was old/elder. They said you can't say that now, it offends people, so you have to say people of advanced age. Same thing with heavy, overweight, obese.....now they want to be referred to as people of size. My thought was what if little people got offended over that size comment....what are they gonna do then. Quite frankly I have never understood any of that whole "offended" business. Makes me laugh though. Life is rough.....if old or heavy or obese bother someone, they are going to struggle with the real world.

Isn't experienced the preferred term these days.....to old? "I am very experienced!" sounds much better than "I'm old" LOL.

Its funny, they came out with something at one of the local universities where they have basically banned certain terms and one of them was old/elder. They said you can't say that now, it offends people, so you have to say people of advanced age. Same thing with heavy, overweight, obese.....now they want to be referred to as people of size. My thought was what if little people got offended over that size comment....what are they gonna do then. Quite frankly I have never understood any of that whole "offended" business. Makes me laugh though. Life is rough.....if old or heavy or obese bother someone, they are going to struggle with the real world.
Yes I do agree.
I am 49,older than before. When I am 70 I will still call myself I am 70 years old... ( can't see myself saying... The advanced age of 70 lol)
I always call things by their name
When I had 20kg more to carry around, I concidered myself fat, and if someone said that to me, I would just answer, yes I know I am.
Basically, I believe all these changes of names are made because "you" (Brittish would say "one") don't feel comfortable being old/fat/tall or whatever.
"Love yourself for how you are, that is the only thing you can do easily."
That, I tell myself and that is how my world turns :)

After six days on 12/12 things are starting to take shape.

The lights currently sitting around 3.5 feet above the canopy. Im doing to lower it down to 18 inches tomorrow and give her another round of training.

50DE2A0E-199B-48CE-9D05-30B6D68BF69B.jpeg
2B38D623-8675-455A-AEC4-B3DA02D37C5E.jpeg
8CC5CF54-7D52-4028-88DE-19A91EF57F6F.jpeg
D3B71B70-6D63-4C5A-B3C1-CB38A130B6A0.jpeg

Happy you got Internet up and running!!

Been there... Done that....... Yes we will come on x day at 8.30-14.00 to set up connection..... Yeah right.. They didn't tell you what year!?!

Happy you got Internet up and running!!

Been there... Done that....... Yes we will come on x day at 8.30-14.00 to set up connection..... Yeah right.. They didn't tell you what year!?!

Me too bud! They are an absolute nightmare, always excuse after excuse as to why they needed to come back again the next day to ‘finish off the work’. Took them three days to do what should really have only taken a couple of hours...

We’ve now been on 12/12 for three weeks with the big girl, she’s asking for six litres of feed daily, adding pk 13/14 once a week at half dose. I’m now wishing I had given her one more week of veg so she could completely fill the tent, it’s not the most stretchy phenotype.

77B64C17-7E14-4699-AC39-BF3829DB33EF.jpeg
3B898218-E895-46FE-9E32-5E58067FB3AF.jpeg

To fill the tent completely yesterday I moved a northern lights x big bud and two clones from the big plant in and squeezed them down the right hand side.

98CE6A28-B778-4FA9-9CEC-E1864446C822.jpeg
2A75AC5C-C8F1-488C-8B00-DC1ABBC590DA.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom