Raspberry Diesel, Purple Trainwreck & Chemdawg Powered By MaxBloom

With the new light from @MaxBloom coming in I'll be running one tent with that.

They claim it will run a 4x4 so let's give it a shot. At 225w/16 sqft it's only 14w/sqft :confused: on the plus side it'll be nice and cool in there haha everything is in pro-mix hp nutrients are Botanicare pureblend pro they got their first feed just before leaving the nursery.

Here's the girls. Raspberry Diesel Purple Trainwreck and Chemdawg all by Humboldt Seed Organization via our friends @SeedsMan

I do an overnight cold soak for my beans before I drop them in solo cups of pro-mix in my gemination space bucket.

Usually within a few days everyone has shown up. This time 8 for 9. One of the chemdawg never made it and one is looking sickly. A bummer as it's one of my favorite strains.

Lights all hung up waiting on ladies

the ladies after leaving the nursery closet

Raspberry Diesel

Purple Trainwreck

And the sole healthy Chemdawg

Here they are today

Thanks for stopping by:roorrip::bongrip::ganjamon::passitleft:

They claim it will run a 4x4

Is that their X4 Plus model? I tried looking for one that was 225-watts (, actual) but was unable to find actual wattage specifications (could just be my infamously poor search fu skills ;) ), so I'm guessing. But if it is, I found this diagram:
Code:
https://maxbloomled.com/images/img/x4-4.jpg
...which could be useful if you're planning to actually flower 16 square feet of plants using (only) that light.

Is that their X4 Plus model? I tried looking for one that was 225-watts (, actual) but was unable to find actual wattage specifications (could just be my infamously poor search fu skills ;) ), so I'm guessing. But if it is, I found this diagram:
Code:
https://maxbloomled.com/images/img/x4-4.jpg
...which could be useful if you're planning to actually flower 16 square feet of plants using (only) that light.

Lol search Fu. I'm pretty sure your tech-kwon-do is top notch. I was unable to find that information as well which was why I was sure to include my observations on it.
I should probably include that image in the review.
The only reason I'm going to consider trying to flower a large footprint is to shine some light on the shadowy marketing in the LED marketplace. They all do it people need to understand how to read through it. They say it's enough power but it's really not. These should do a 2x2 nicely though.
If the plants suffer too badly I'll throw some more lights up and save the harvest.

Light is still veg 100% @24" They've actually added quite a bit of undergrowth to my surprise, I thought they may stretch out a bit with the lighting setup so I'm pleasantly surprised.

Haha thanks. I try to keep things clean. Can't wait till I can seal this room up the dogs and kids bring in too many pests. Getting ready to treat for russet mites. I cleaned everything before the new plants came in with two washes one h202 and one with iso and dish soap. So the plants will be getting neem oil treatment for the next little while. The Mauis are due and likely also infected, they've all been stalled for a couple weeks now, shortly after the new puppy got in there while I was working. :eek: I change clothes, I shower, I try to open the tent minimal amounts....

Back
Top Bottom